ready to shed the pounds add me

Options
I'm deyanna from cali and Being 19 and being fat my whole life staring at the scale tipping 230 I decided I need to lose weight and get back into health. I want to feel good and be healthy and be confident! Anyone know of any fast food places that are good but less calories!? Feel free to add me we can be eachothers motivators and share reciepes/goals/achievements!!! Deyannareyes or deyannareyes (at) yah00 dot com!!

Replies

• MissCierra2008
    Options
    I will add you!! :) I'm cierra! I dont know about fast food places really but one thing I have been doing that I LOVE is buying the weight watchers frozen meals and eating those (the packagin says 'smart ones').. They are low in calories adn are already in the MFP system so you can just search them and add to your food log. I do have a number of awesome recipes too if you need some ideas :) Nice to meet you!
  • Kelby008
    Kelby008 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm only a few weeks into my own efforts, but if I had one piece of advice...

It would be to actually eat healthy and not just less. I only tried losing once before and during that time all I ate was prepackaged foods and it was not satisfying. It's no wonder I failed. Now that I'm preparing my own food (for the most part) I'm actually having trouble meeting my total calories. Which isn't good either but at least I'm feeling content.
  • tersiefrog
    tersiefrog Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Kelby008 speaks the truth. Plus those frozen meals are loaded with sodium, so not good for anyone in large quantities.

On a very unrelated side note ... what a beautiful puppy face, Kelby008! :)
  • AshaHaines
    AshaHaines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat fast food that much and I live in new Zealand so I'm not going to be that much help on that front, however, feel free to add me, I'm always happy to have more friends and am very motivating :)