What time do u train

Options
Hi new to this
But what time does any one train I get up and do an hour every morning at 6 30 am cycle or weights then when I come back after work about 5 pm then I do the opposite cycle or weights then have a day of at the weekends
It's working ok as I have lost 21 pounds in about 5 weeks would like to get to 14 stones

Just wondering really
Cheers
Lee

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    what the heck are stones???? (i'm in the states - never heard stones used) :)

okay - i workout in the afternoons 4 days week (at lunchtime - i get an hour break) and on the weekends (around 9:30 or so i go out for a long run).
  • leewm1971
    Options
    Haha love it
    It's a English thing ok say about 190 lbs

How's the states doing ?

Cheers
    Lee
    Ps sent over a freeing request
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    OH i thought it meant the amount you wanted to LOSE! HA!!!! states are good (Virginia to be exact).
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    1 stone = 14 lbs for reference.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    It has been very hot and I have no air conditioner so I don't workout until about 10pm, glad I'm a nught person :)
  • Knightmom51
    Knightmom51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    6 days a week workout at 4:45am for 45 mimutes to an hour.
    Firm classics...great results!
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I always workout in the evening. Never feel like doing it in the morning, or even during the day, also on the days I don't work.
    Only exception is when I do walking as a cardio workout. That I sometimes do during the day, on the weekends.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm still having issues trying to find time. I just recently started working a full-time "normal" hour job. And it's kind of a long commute. I tried getting up at 5 to go work out one morning but it was really crowded and I didn't have time to sit around and wait for the things that I needed so I ended up leaving. My gym membership just expired and I'm getting a new one somewhere else probably this week.... I will probably go after I put my son to bed around 8-8:30pm. Workout for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on if I have to wait for the equipment I need, take a shower go home and go to bed.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    3:30 am to 5:00 am.

No one needs me that early in the morning.
    No excuses except I don't want to get up.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    3:30 am to 5:00 am.

No one needs me that early in the morning.
    No excuses except I don't want to get up.

Oh my... how? I tried getting up at 5 one morning and I'm not doing that again.
  • iAMsmiling
    Options
    I try to get to bed by 8:30 and I just go short of the 8 hours I'd like to have.
    It does suck...but it also works for me.
  • leewm1971
    Options
    I throught I got up early but some of those times are to early for me

Cheers
    Lee
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I work out whenever i get the chance so this varies a lot. If the kids are at school i to do it then but if i am working or the kids are off school I do it when they have gone to bed which is often late. If they leave me alone in the day i will do it then. I don,t like working out after they have gone to bed it is too late and i just want to relax by then but i do it and usually enjoy it. Sometimes I just have to make time. I am really busy but working out is very important to me.
  • shrinkingkiwi
    shrinkingkiwi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I try to get on the treadmill before I wake up. If I let my brain wakeup first it sabotages me!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Cardio first thing in the morning (I get up at 6am). Hate getting up to do it, but always feel much better afterwards. Then on the days that I do yoga or swim I do that in the evening.
  • iAMsmiling
    Options
    I was still yawning when I left the gym this morning.
    What my brain doesn't know can't hurt it.