August 2011 to August 2012

Options

Replies

• Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Loving the way you look a heap younger in your more recent photo too, very motivating!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I will never get tired of hearing that I look 10 yrs. younger. Everywhere I go, people I know tell me that I look like I'm in my early 20's again! That feels great to a 38 yr old mom of 4! I feel younger, too. :happy:
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    I'm on my phone and the first picture that showed was the after. I thought you were in your early 20's.
    Then i looked at your profile and saw your actual age. You look stunning :)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow - just amazing!!!
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.........................thanks for sharing.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Excellent work! You look great! ;)
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    OMG you look half the age of your before shot! Great work!
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look wonderful and so much younger! Inspiring.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! Your success is very inspiring.
  • deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so pretty and healthy GREAT JOB! You had complete my goal! I weigh the same. DO you have any tips? I struggle a lot.
  • dawnwarren71
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I have about the same amt. of weight to loose and to see someone who's done it...well that just encourages. What exactly did you do? Count Calories a specific plan?
    You look amazing, did you do a specific exercise plan?
    How did you stay motivated (or counter) when you wanted to just say to heck with it?
    Thanks for the inspiration.:wink:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I have about the same amt. of weight to loose and to see someone who's done it...well that just encourages. What exactly did you do? Count Calories a specific plan?
    You look amazing, did you do a specific exercise plan?
    How did you stay motivated (or counter) when you wanted to just say to heck with it?
    Thanks for the inspiration.:wink:

Just check out my profile. I put down everything I've done from the beginning of my journey. When I don't feel like doing it one day, I just look at the old pics of me at my biggest and get motivated again. I also look at my 4 boys and see how proud they are of me, and how happy they are that I am more involved than ever in their activities. Just do SOMETHING every day! Good luck!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I'm on my phone and the first picture that showed was the after. I thought you were in your early 20's.
    Then i looked at your profile and saw your actual age. You look stunning :)

:blushing: :heart: Thank you!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration and great job! You look healthy and happy!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow u look great
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow you look like a whole new person!!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I started my weight loss journey in August 2011 also and to day I have only lost 22 lbs substantially less than you have. But I feel so much better and I think I look a lot better also. My Start weight was 188lbs now down to 166lbs. Goal is 155lbs so will continue to work towards that. You are inspiration to us all.
  • BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! I have about the same amount to loose and have lost 16 pounds so far. When I get discouraged, it's posts like this that keep me going.
  • stevemelia
    Options
    We went on vacation last year to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I weighed 212 lbs. I had just started on this journey and had lost about 13 lbs. Well, exactly 1 year later, we went back to Gulf Shores. So, I did before and after pics! I weigh 137 lbs. 75 lbs. difference. It seemed like a different vacation. I could do more, enjoy myself, and not be so self conscious about my body. I hope these pics help someone see that it is possible. Check out my profile to see the rest of my journey and how I did it.
    August2011toAugust2012BAtextweb.jpg

Well Done you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!