Own it an Move on

Options
I lost control yesterday. I live on the Gulf Coast and as I was preparing for Issac I let my emotions get the best of me. I ate at Taco Bell for lunch, I had Dortios and M&Ms for snack, I had fried chicken for dinner and an apple turnover for a bedtime snack. I really went over the top. I needed to admit that and now I will move on.
Today is a new day, although we are still waiting on Issac, I am prepared just sitting home waiting. I have some healthy food and snacks and I also have my elliptical. I CAN DO THIS!!

Replies

• losinginseoul
    Options
    Currently experiencing Typhoon Bolaven in South Korea. Luckily its not as bad as predicted. For unrelated reasons, I also lost a little control. Trying to stop myself now and move on. Anyways, good luck and stay safe!
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    Wow reading your posts really inspired me. I tend to over eat just because I need energy, but when I read about how you don't take your situations as excuses to over eat. it inspired me to not use a hard days work or stress as an excuse! I am here to support you guys!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Good for you for owning up to it!!
    I have days like that, but it's good to know we aren't too far gone that we never come back :happy:
    Enjoy your day and stay safe!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    you CAN DO THIS! and you ROCK for admitting you lost it. be safe.
    I lost control yesterday. I live on the Gulf Coast and as I was preparing for Issac I let my emotions get the best of me. I ate at Taco Bell for lunch, I had Dortios and M&Ms for snack, I had fried chicken for dinner and an apple turnover for a bedtime snack. I really went over the top. I needed to admit that and now I will move on.
    Today is a new day, although we are still waiting on Issac, I am prepared just sitting home waiting. I have some healthy food and snacks and I also have my elliptical. I CAN DO THIS!!
  • Lynn625
    Lynn625 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on track today. Thanks for all of your support. Getting back on track is a little difficult because I am so used to using that as an excuse to just say "I can't do this now", but this time I see this as a lifestyle change. A bad day is just that. We will always have bad days in life. Don't let the bad days keep you from being healthy and feeling good!!