NSV - Hello collarbone and bye bye waist!

Options
rubyautumn4
rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
So far I've done eight days of 30DS, level one with a bit of cardio added on after and I'd been noticing that the workouts were getting easier and I was able to do more crunches, modified push ups and those damn butt kicks....but today!!! Today I realized that my collarbone is visible again rather than hidden under chub and I've lost two inches off my waist! Woohoo!

Replies

• annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep going.

Tell me about it, butt kicks and jumping jacks are the worst exercises in the world but so worth it :)
  • jdeorsam
    Options
    Oh WOW!!! I've only been really working out for 10 days so far...lost two pounds and all this food is making me a bit crazy, but
    I hope to see some real results like this soon!!!
    YOu GOOOOO lady!!!!
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30ds on Sunday. I'm not able to do the jumping jacks yet I"ve been boxing and jogging in place instead. I am hoping to build up to the jumping jacks. I was able to do the full minute of abs yesterday. I"m feeling it today! Oh and my poor thighs are hurting so bad, lol. It's all for the good though, right?

Congrats to you! I'm anxious to complete this and see my results!
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm hoping all this hard work (and salad) turns into more NSVs!
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    In 7 days of 30DS I lost 3lbs and two inches off of my waist and hips. The workout is definitely getting easier and I can do all the ab work without stopping. GO US!!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS and all of the Jillian Michaels DVDs I've done!! I'm doing ripped in 30 right now :) That is some serious weight and inches some of you have lost doing 30DS! I have no waist to speak of (banana/rectangle shape) so losing even an inch takes so much work for me so needless to say I'm so damn impressed and happy for all of you!
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    That sounds very motivating ! Great Job. I may have to think about the 30DS again !? I normally like to be outside when weather permits, but it is a good workout.

I got to day 6 in the past and something distracted me :o(
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    That sounds very motivating ! Great Job. I may have to think about the 30DS again !? I normally like to be outside when weather permits, but it is a good workout.

I know what you mean. But the thing I like about these short workouts (30DS ripped in 30 etc) is I can do them first thing in the a.m. and if I do nothing else that day I know I have already done something for my health. A few times a week I do another workout later in the day, a long walk, a yoga/aerobics/pilate class, a run etc. and that just adds awesomeness to my health. :) Anyway, that's how I use these videos and it seems to be working. It is now part of my waking up routine.
  • Moiirah
    Moiirah Posts: 14
    Options
    That's so awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • rubyautumn4
    Options

I know what you mean. But the thing I like about these short workouts (30DS ripped in 30 etc) is I can do them first thing in the a.m. and if I do nothing else that day I know I have already done something for my health. A few times a week I do another workout later in the day, a long walk, a yoga/aerobics/pilate class, a run etc. and that just adds awesomeness to my health. :) Anyway, that's how I use these videos and it seems to be working. It is now part of my waking up routine.

Its awesome that you can wake up in time to incorporate a workout, I have yet to reach that!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have made it a part of my morning wake up routine, in just 6 days, I feel so much better in the mornings and it keeps me alert during the day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!