Looking for new friends who share their diaries.

Options
I love encouraging and supporting everyone. I think it helps to see how others are doing and it helps to have an open diary. I get food ideas and see what works for others. If you have an open diary friend me please! :-)

Replies

• KISSDEP
    KISSDEP Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there,

How do you make your diary open for friends to view?

I don't follow a special diet, I eat what I want within reason & so far it seems to be working.

From Dawn.
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I keep an open diary and would love to have more people to share ideas with and offer/receive encouragement.

Anyone is welcome to add me!

Sharon
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open, and I too like to see what other people are eating so I can go, "Mmm, that's what I'm having for dinner tomorrow!" I also like to think it might keep me a little bit more accountable, but..I don't think it does.

Feel free to invite me!

@Kiss..Go to your home page and there should be a "Settings" tab toward the top of the page. That will bring up several settings options, and one option is "Diary Settings." You can change your privacy level there.
  • sassafrass16861
    Options
    I just came online to find the same thing! I have one friend that I know personally on here...otherwise its just me being accountable for me and its not really working. I need someone else who is battling the same things that I am with food every day :)
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mine is extremely boring, but it's open! Add if you would like.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open, and I too like to see what other people are eating so I can go, "Mmm, that's what I'm having for dinner tomorrow!"

Yep, this exactly.....feel like I eat the same things all the day. It works, and there's some comfort in knowing it works, but it's nice to get new ideas.
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dawn, Go to Home then Settings then Diary Settings to make it public.
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this! I share my diary to all and love meeting new friends who can support me and for whom I can do the same.
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    sent you a request :) i've been on and off of mfp for about a year or so, but only mobile. i had no idea there was an entire website with forums, so i've been addicted the past few days. :)
  • hellou76
    hellou76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to anyone, please fell free to add me, I will be sending ut sone friend requests now...
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My diary is open (to friends) .. anyone feel free to add me to compare/swaps notes/ encourage :drinker:

Mine includes nuts seeds, TRYING to eat (mostly!!) .. clean and healthy... just about no sugar.. not a lot of fruit.. LOTS of protein..

and WINE! :drinker:
  • Randomcheese
    Randomcheese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I share my diary with friends. I don't know that my diet would be a good path for anyone else to follow but I have lost 30 lbs since I started doing this about 6 months ago. My method is "anything you want, in moderation." My diary reflects that. I also enjoy the opportunity to share success with others and offer or receive encouragement.
  • jeanette3181
    jeanette3181 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have only got a couple of friends doing this diet, add me please.