ANY CHOCOHOLICS OUT THERE?

Options
bellecoccotte
bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
Morning everyone!

I just love chocolate and was wondering if anyone would have low fat and/or low calorie recipes or options they could share with me. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My chocolate treats usually are the 90 calorie Fiber One bars and brownies. I think they taste great! The chocolate and pretzel bars and chocolate chip brownies are both really good. They are small, but it is a good treat that won't kill your calorie intake!
  • awb_lrb
    awb_lrb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Chocolate lover here - definitely need some options that are better than the rocky road fudge I've been partaking of :ohwell:
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Fudsicles, chocolate milk, one ferrero rocher - give the other two away.
  • relucas81
    Options
    www.arcticzero.com
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered almonds are my crack.
  • AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Snackwells has an awesome selection of 100 cal & 130 cal snacks. I love the fudge drizzle caramel corn and the choclate covered pretzels
  • jesmarie423
    Options
    Guilty...

One of my favorite desserts is chocolate pudding (sugar free) with fat free whip cream and raspberries or strawberries. It's really quick to make and hits the spot.

I allow myself one square of the Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark chocolate bar. It's very rich and a little square of it hits the spot. Plus, dark chocolate has health benefits if eaten in moderation.
  • AEH73
    AEH73 Posts: 4
    Options
    My breakfast (with Chocolate!) I slice of whole wheat toast, spread a Tbsp of Nutella on it and top it with as many fresh, sliced strawberries as it will hold. Delicious Nutricious.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate...well any type of desert really...I buy a lot of skinny cow candy/ice cream. 110-150 depending on which I'm getting. I always save 150-200 of my cal for sugar. Chocolate rice cakes work in a pinch too...
  • jesmarie423
    Options
    And also, if you haven't tried it, the Zico coconut water in the Chocolate flavor is amazing! And filling, especially post workout because it hydrates you/
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    I usually have one square a day of one of these....

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cabernet Matinee - Dark chololate with blackberry and cabernet. 60 cals. for one or 3 pieces for 180 cal.
    Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree - Dark chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds. 53 cals. for one or 4 pieces for 210 cals.

Nom Nom Nom !!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't have any low cal recipes or anything....I just LOVE chocolate...like way more than you know.
  • volatileskin
    volatileskin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    low cal hot chocolate usually does it for me

or otherwise dark chocolate (80% + cocoa) - it's pretty rich, so i'll only have a square or two, whereas with milk chocolate it's SO.MUCH.SUGAR and i can never stop :/
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    I love chocolate
  • volatileskin
    volatileskin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree - Dark chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds. 53 cals. for one or 4 pieces for 210 cals.

ohmygod this sounds amazing !
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    here here HERE!! I have some chocolate every day :smile: !! otherwise the world is all :sad:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Nestle's Skinny Cow candy bars and dream clusters. nom nom nom
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks I will have to get some :)
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I allow myself one square of the Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark chocolate bar. It's very rich and a little square of it hits the spot. Plus, dark chocolate has health benefits if eaten in moderation.

I'm a Lindt Chocolate R.S.V.P. consultant, so I always have chocolate in the house! I will do half of a square of an Excellence bar or 3 Lindt Thins. I think they are 80 calories for 3. Also, a Lindor Truffle is around 100 depending on which one. One is really all you need!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have found a way to kill my chocolate craving, and not kill my diet. Seriously, it works and its delicious.
    I take some Almond Milk (original or vanilla unsweetened) 40 calories per cup, and mix with 1 scoop of Body Fortress Super Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder. Mix and pour over ice for a delicious chocolate milk that is only 180 calories per the cup of milk and scoop of powder. Plus you get some additional good stuff in there!!
    It's really a win win situation :happy: