"The Fart That (Almost) Altered My Destiny..."

Options
jcstanton
jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
A friend of mine shared this blog on Facebook, and it was so funny I just had to share it with all of you. For the record, this story is not about me or my friend or anyone we know. It's just a humourous story she happened across while surfing the internet. Enjoy!

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/

Replies

• jcstanton
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe no one has read this yet. C'mon people! I'm telling you, you'll be laughing at this all day! It's worth the read, I promise....assuming you're not a prude and you enjoy toilet humor.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Probably because it was already posted here a few days ago.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Probably because it was already posted here a few days ago.

Really? I never saw it, and I've been on here almost nonstop.
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I didn't see it the first time - but am now sitting here with eyes watering at my desk. HILARIOUS. Thanks for sharing :)
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Whahahahahahahahahahaahahaha...
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Well, if I didn't see it the first time, I'm sure there are plenty of others who missed it, too. So, for them, enjoy.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Too funny! When my son was in first grade, his very young, just out of college first grade teacher sent a note home to be signed about how he was making references to "the f word"....come in and talk....etc...etc...so being the mom, I go in to talk and find out why my son would be saying this word....only to find out that he and his friend were making references, and she whispered...to "FARTS".....oh...that f word!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I am in tears, that is really funny.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Too funny! When my son was in first grade, his very young, just out of college first grade teacher sent a note home to be signed about how he was making references to "the f word"....come in and talk....etc...etc...so being the mom, I go in to talk and find out why my son would be saying this word....only to find out that he and his friend were making references, and she whispered...to "FARTS".....oh...that f word!

Hahahahaha! Oh, my goodness! I'd be the teacher that couldn't keep a straight face if I heard a student say something about farting. LOL
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I've read it.

HILARIOUS.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    A few minutes ago I read through it a second time (out loud for a coworker), and I could barely get through it. I had to repeat some parts because she couldn't understand what I was saying because I was laughing so hard. I don't know who this woman is, but she should write for a living if she doesn't already. She has a tremendous talent for painting a vivid picture with words.
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAH thank you!! this is hilarious!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    All hail the power of the fart.

LOL that was funny!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    That was sooo funny!!! Thank you, I needed this this morning!!! :)
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    My coworkers think I am crazy, couldn't stop laughing!!
  • TigerLily1973
    Options
    Frickin' HYSTERICAL!!!! :laugh:
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ROFL!!! I missed it the first time too!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm dying here. Trying to laught at my desk without being disruyptive. I have tears streaming down my face. Mainly because I think we have all been here. Luckily, the time it happened to me I was with my BF at the time for at least 4 years. lol
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.