Options

Replies

• tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is goooooodddd!!!
    The fiber one brownies are a good choice
    The Emerald dark chocolate cocoa roast almonds are good

But I too am all about the Ghiardelli dark chocolate carment with sea salt. mmmmmm.

I recently heard negative things about the Artic zero, so I will not be partaking in that.

good luck on your quest.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I do not wish to live in a world in which I am not allowed to eat chocolate. I love the fiber one brownies too. There are also a host of 100 calorie chocolate icecream/frozen yogurt treats out there as well. If moderation is possible, then a couple of hershey kisses will satisfy a craving..

Lots of people work to fit alcohol into their diary, I work to fit chocolate into it. I am not a dieter per say, I just eat healthy all the time and allow myself a treat after dinner. These days they are the Good Humor Mounds or Reese's cup icecream bars. OMG,
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I take 2 tbsp brownie mix, 1 tbsp no sugar added apple sauce, and 1 tbsp PB2. Microwave for 20-30 seconds and you've got a peanut butter brownie that is about 115 calories.
  • Ilovechocolate123
    Ilovechocolate123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEE!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    The entire Skinny Cow range are fabulous.
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of any of the one square of ghiradelli, godiva or lindt peeps posting.

Trader joe's has a little container of dark cocoa nibs that are like 70 cals a tbsp, or 1 cal a nib. I toss a few (like 10 or so) back to kill a choco-edge now and then. TJs also has 100 cal dark choco bars that aren't bad.

Sometimes I mix a tbs of nutella with some 0% fage greek yogurt for a cheat-like "frosting" to dip fruit in. Yum!

Really, I just eat anything chocolate. I just check out the label, figure out what would be 100 cals or less of said treat and if it equals something worth eating - I eat it. o_o
  • spinachsmoothies
    Options
    I am baking chocolate zucchini muffins tonight, I will post the recipe if they are delicious. I think they are around 97 calories per muffin if I follow the recipe exactly.
  • AMcG10
    AMcG10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jello (sugar-free) chocolate pudding snacks - 60 cal for one pudding cup
    Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp candy bars (in the check-out line at your grocery) - 110 cal for one bar
  • brunette_gurl_66
    brunette_gurl_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My treat: Nature Valley Granola Thins/ Dark Chocolate 80 cal
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will have to try this :)
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I allow myself one square of the Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark chocolate bar. It's very rich and a little square of it hits the spot. Plus, dark chocolate has health benefits if eaten in moderation.

I'm a Lindt Chocolate R.S.V.P. consultant, so I always have chocolate in the house! I will do half of a square of an Excellence bar or 3 Lindt Thins. I think they are 80 calories for 3. Also, a Lindor Truffle is around 100 depending on which one. One is really all you need!

I want to work for Lindt!!! My favorites are the 85%, 90% or I even enjoy the 99%!!! Love!
  • minuet42
    minuet42 Posts: 33
    Options
    I keep a bag of Dove Dark Silk-whatever squares in my desk drawer at work, and honestly, sometimes I can just open the drawer and that cloud of chocolate smell will be enough to stifle the craving! But I can have two squares and be under a 100, so there's that...

Also love Raisinets - 190 per bag (can't let myself get the bigger sizes - I will eat all that is in front of me!) and if you can find them, there are Almondina Choconut cookies - I find them in the flatbread section at the store, and they are DELICIOUS! Chocolately and sweet (without being too sweet) and crunchy as all get-out! (And 4 cookies per serving at 33 cal/each - can't be beat!)
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Mini Wheat little bites... satisfies my chocolate craving, and provides me with 90 % of my iron needs too.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    When I want chocolate I eat chocolate. Why try to find a "chocolate fix" from elsewhere? Chocolate isn't bad for you in moderation. A good friend just bought be a box of Belgian chocolates and I can't wait to dig into those bad boys......
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered almonds are my crack.

:smile: I'm with you there! I've been eating Emerald Cocoa Roast almonds, so they aren't as decadent as the ones I used to eat.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Fiber One brownies, and fun sized candy bars. I've heard good things about mixing a few chocolate chips into your oatmeal, too.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

I just love chocolate and was wondering if anyone would have low fat and/or low calorie recipes or options they could share with me. Thanks in advance!

My wife and I enjoy the Jello Fat/sugar free pudding flavors ( use skim milk), including chhhooookkkkllleeetttttttt!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I LOVE chocolate.

anything from skinny cow doesn't cut it for me. I find it all tastes to fake or watered down.

lindt or godiva dark chocolate (i like 70%) are perfect.

I'll make chocolate protein black bean brownies. or chocolate icecream made with protein powder sometimes to.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I usually have one square a day of one of these....

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cabernet Matinee - Dark chololate with blackberry and cabernet. 60 cals. for one or 3 pieces for 180 cal.
    Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree - Dark chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds. 53 cals. for one or 4 pieces for 210 cals.

Nom Nom Nom !!

O
    M
    G

WANT!