Juicing Cleanse!

Options
ashleykovacs
ashleykovacs Posts: 9 Member
Hello :) I am going to start a juicing cleanse next week for 4 days to start. Anyone have any recipes, tips or suggestions?

Thank you in advance !! :happy:

Replies

• leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    go to the local library and get a book called lemon juice diet. There are many books on this. Also search online.
  • ashleykovacs
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'm doing a cleanse with a juicer though. Like fruit and vegetable juicing :)
  • cjc166
    cjc166 Posts: 222
    Options
    look up www.jointhereboot.com
    there are some plans you can download that have recipes.

good luck!
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What do you want to cleanse?
  • jccst9
    jccst9 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Do you actually have a juicer? I keep saying I'm going to get one. I'm not totally familiar with the concept but it sounds to me like it's pretty straightforward... just pure vegetable and fruit juices as your food intake and (as always) drinking plenty of water.

I did just briefly read through this site. http://myjuicecleanse.com/ I hope it's helpful!
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    look up www.jointhereboot.com
    there are some plans you can download that have recipes.

good luck!

Thanks!! I love this website, its clear and easy to use, plus the concept of "rebooting" is interesting!
  • Juniper88
    Juniper88 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Ashley.
    I recently watched the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and it has made me a juicer believer! I have been experimenting with the whole juicing concept for about a week now and incorporate 3 juices a day - 1 "green" drink, 1 "roots" based drink and 1 "fruit" based drink (not yet ready for a "total" juice fast). It has been an interesting and tasty ride to say the least.

There are a million juicing recipes out there on google! These sites have some really good ones:

(1)- www.squidoo.com/juicer_recipes
    (2) - www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20559953,00.html
    (3)- www.juice-life.com/
    (4)- www.marthastewart.com/ (just type in "juice recipes" in search box)

ENJOY! And happy juicing!
  • ashleykovacs
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions of websites and such! I wan't to cleanse my body as I have heard nothing but great things coming from juice cleanses, for your skin, mind and energy!

I am (hopefully) purchasing my juicer today so I will start testing out some recipes and hopefully start the cleanse next Thursday through Sunday.

I will respond after I have completed with how it went :)

Thanks everyone!