Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Success! 320lbs - 210lbs w/ pics

2»

Replies

• Great job. You look great.
  • gdmarquis
    gdmarquis Posts: 6 Member
    Wow, what a transformation...you look great. Keep up the good work!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Amazing! You look fantastic!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Congrats!!! Huge transformation
  • Congratulations! You have done an amazing job.
  • Way to go! You look great!
  • Flynnwd
    Flynnwd Posts: 9 Member
    Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to get to that point?

With Regards,
    Flynn
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    bump
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Great job ..... that's what determination & focus look like ....... enjoy your healthy new life :drinker:
  • star2lite
    star2lite Posts: 37 Member
    Wow! :noway:

Excellent job! :happy:

Well done :flowerforyou:
  • munty76
    munty76 Posts: 47
    Thats really inspiring, so thanks for sharing. There are many times when we feel like giving up, and its a testament to your dedication that you pushed throug and got great results!

Well done mate.
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • blu143
    blu143 Posts: 27
    Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to get to that point?

With Regards,
    Flynn

About a year, give or take. I took of most of it by December of that first year, and the Holidays came around so there was a slight set back. Got back on track in Feb/March of the next year and I think I took of the rest within a few months.
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Hooray! Impressive.
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Congratulations,

Not only are you healthier but you are so darn yummy!!
  • Blue143 - You look TERRIFIC! I'm so happy you stuck with it through the Texas heat and temporary set-backs. Your work paid off and you succeeded. Great job!

EricSpring - You are a good man! I read your profile and you doing some amazing things as well! Good luck to you!!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Absolute success story!! You've earned it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!