What weight were you to fit into an XL?

Options
124»

Replies

• smokinjackd
    Options
    At 256 I was xxl, figure Im around 215 now and wearing xl, wont go down from that due to my chest width and girth
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was 175... and looked like 10lbs of sugar in a 5lb bag!! :noway:

ha!! That's how I look now in XL tops.

(That's more like it :wink: )
  • c_smith_0789
    Options
    Im 5'1'' and 150 lbs and in an XL... Height has a lot to do with it.
  • ChubsterBones
    Options
    For me it depends on the brand and cut of the shirt.

At 5'6 and 192 some XLs fit me and others are tighter than i'm comfortable with.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Depends on the store, but I was in a 2XL and down to an XL now. I weigh 226 and I'm in a 16 jean
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and 228, size 16 (some 14's! Yay!) pants and an xl on top but started fitting into an xl top around 240, the girls have shrank abit, could be why lol
  • downwithbottledwater
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and was a size xl top at about 200lbs.

Now I'm 188lbs and a size large shirt and 14/16 pants.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I used to wear adult large, when I started high school. I made it to an XL by the end of my first year of college. I was weighing about 145 or so. My height is 5'4" and I have a large frame.

ETA: I almost made it to a XXXL at my heaviest, which was my starting weight of 263. I am now comfortably in a XXL and hope to wear some of my old XL t-shirts once I drop another 40 pounds or so.
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    I'm just about 5'8" and right now weigh 240lbs. I have been wearing XL since I was about 220 lbs.
  • kelseymaccombs
    kelseymaccombs Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 185 and 5'5" and wear L/XL, but had a 38DD bust.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i am 189 and currently in a L-XL shirt (depending on the brand) and size L shorts/yoga pants, 14 jeans.
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I feel like an oddball, I was wearing XL at like 270 I mostly shop at old navy though and i believe they are cut bigger. i have a small bust and carry most of my weight below the waist.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I started at 195 in XL and am 176 as of 3 weeks ago and am still in XL. I can wear SOME larges, but not many. My bust hasn't gone down at all or very little. I started at a size 14 pant and am down to a 10 and can close an 8.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I've never been in an XL. I was in a large sometimes at 150, but mostly have stayed at medium.
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I was probably around 200 when fitting in XL. I'm 5'8". I'm now I am in size 16/14 and 182.