My NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome! LOL when that happened for me I was so happy, but then I went and tried on jeans I had in a tote for years and they were totally out of style (can you say MOM JEANS lol). So I got by with a couple pairs of thrift store jeans until I got down to my final weight. I found a store that I could wear them and take them back for credit for lower sizes because you reach a point where the sizes start dropping fast (when you get down to size 8 and below). BTW when I first started my weight loss journey I thought I'd be happy at size 8 because that was the lowest I had ever been. But now I'm size 2 and I never want to go back. I'm super healthy too. Not too skinny as you might think. Now I get by with just a few pairs of new jeans, and some I have to find in the JR section, but I get to wear cool young girl jeans now at 51 years old, how cool is that? Anyone can do it, so keep up the good work girl! :)
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    wooo! nice work! I love the feeling of putting on jeans that haven't fit in years!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!!! Congrats!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Yay you! I am so proud of you. This is only the beginning!
  • jejackson1977
    Options
    YAY for fitting into clothes you used to wear but haven't been able to! Great feeling!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Oh that's terrific! Congrats on that success.
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Very well done, keep up the good work, enjoy the journey.

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!