I'm new(:

Options
Hey everyone!

My name is Amanda and I'm new here. I've struggles for a long time with not being happy with my weight. I tried several different diets, but nothing seemed to work. My sister told me about myfitnesspal, and we both joined and LOVE it! It's only day two, but I'm feeling a whole lot better. I'd love to meet new people and makew friends to start this journey with. Hope to meet some of you!

Amanda~

Replies

• GuardiansChild
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm rather new here as well. :) Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • Southerngal93
    Options
    Thanks so very much! Same to you!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hi Amanda welcome to MFP :-)
    sounds like you are in the right frame of mind for it, best of luck to you and your sis x
  • TosaDana
    TosaDana Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to this site too and finding everyone on here to be very encouraging and supportive. We're all in this together and I think it's a wonderful tool to help with our weight loss goals. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • krisc15
    krisc15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I've been doing this for a month and while my results arent drastic i'm still much happier by doing it!

26975561.png
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else is welcome to as well. I think it really helps if we can support each other. Rachael x
  • Southerngal93
    Options
    Y'all are too sweet! Thanks so much for the many requests and kind words! Yes, we are all in this together! Let's keep up the good work! WE CAN DO IT!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda and welcome. This is a great place to be and I have found lots of support from people here at MFP. I am always searching for new friends to take this journey with.
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the luck as you begin your weightloss :smile: .. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this place is awesome! A great community of support and wonderful people, feel free to add me
  • shehealthy
    Options
    Hi Amanda...welcome to MFP... :) I'm new too, I signed up today so I am excited. I actually think I like this better
    than weight watchers
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here a while and love this site! Its easy to access on my phone too. :) Add me if you like. :)
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

Welcome aboard and we can do this! Congratulations on your first steps!
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi amanda! U can add me if u'd like. I need the encouragement as well!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • mom2rpkp
    mom2rpkp Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Request sent!! Good luck on your journey!! :)
  • Berger2011
    Options
    Welcome and you have come to the right place. Everyone here is amazing and give you the support you need. Feel free to add me as a friend!! You can do it!!
  • para999sal
    Options
    Hi there,
    I`m also quite new feel free to add me as a friend.:drinker:
  • tessex
    tessex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Teresa. I have re-started my owe weigh lose program. I have not been unhappy with my life and tried not to let it hold me back however health issues have forced me to do something. My daughter, Rcahel, will be graducating from college in May so that has given me a goal.