Running NSV

Options
AnninStPaul
AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
I ran two miles non-stop today...something that I have not done since college!!

Replies

• jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    Awesome...you go girl!!!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    awesome job congrats on your NSV moment!
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    awesome!! how long did it take you to get to that point.? I'm about to start week 3 of c25k on thursday, and I still don't see myself being able to run even a mile nonstop any time soon...
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    awesome!! how long did it take you to get to that point.? I'm about to start week 3 of c25k on thursday, and I still don't see myself being able to run even a mile nonstop any time soon...

Work your *kitten* off and stick with it. Be careful to not push too hard and injure yourself. You will get there.

4 months ago I was 70 lbs overweight and smoking. Today I ran 5 miles non-stop at about 11 min/mile. It was very hard work getting there but I did it... and I think I will just keep on going.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go!!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

I've worked my way to week 7 of c25, with the solid 25 minute run (treadmill program).
  • mleonards
    mleonards Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!