Options
    Lots of encouraging and motivational pics
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    28bbpyr.jpg
    301+ --> 202
    back up a little now gotta keep going

WOWSER!!!!!! You look spectacular..... keep it up!!!!!!!
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Here is my progress, 7 weeks, 16 lbs down.

vcrax.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Not a huge transformation like some people, but this is my before picture and current progress picture.

beforeafter-1.jpg
  • CharlieLev93
    CharlieLev93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    These pictures are all so inspiring! I just joined today and seeing all these amazing success stories makes me want to work even harder! Thanks guys!
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    love the bathing suit!
  • Maudy16
    Maudy16 Posts: 36
    Options
    congrats everyone
  • clarkeee05
    Options
    Thanks for posting that.. I am 3 months after baby and that is awesome inspiration!!
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT?????? WHAT IS THE SECRET???

Well I'll tell ya the truth of it all, but I'm sure some of these guys might get mad but oh well here goes... The truth is, we all know Cardio is a must, and they say you are what you eat, so I started chasing healthy thin people and if I catch them, I eat them. Now I'm healthy and thin lol. :D

I kid, but in all honesty, there are not secrets to success, it's hard work and dedication. If it's worth it, it won't be easy, if it's easy it's not worth it. You have to put your mind to it and take no excuses only results. Once you can do that, you are set!

:laugh:
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    amazing job everyone...very inspiring!
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! BUMP
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP - this thread is so inspiring - everyone thank you for all of the encouragement!!!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Well I'll tell ya the truth of it all, but I'm sure some of these guys might get mad but oh well here goes... The truth is, we all know Cardio is a must, and they say you are what you eat, so I started chasing healthy thin people and if I catch them, I eat them. Now I'm healthy and thin lol. :D

I kid, but in all honesty, there are not secrets to success, it's hard work and dedication. If it's worth it, it won't be easy, if it's easy it's not worth it. You have to put your mind to it and take no excuses only results. Once you can do that, you are set!

:laugh:
    Too funny, made me laugh out loud :) Thanks
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    CDE98813-4E9F-41FA-BC23-CE61D8486028-656-000001319A9D4B38.jpg
  • amytcornett
    Options
    Um... I want to bump this 100 million times! You're all thebomb.com
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options

That is absolutely hilarious.

This has to be the best comment I've seen on here almost made me wet myself bahahahahahaha
  • Kerrylouu_
    Options
    bump (:
  • MelindaLW143
    Options
    My transformation results... Hard work really does pay off guys and gals!

hamacopy.jpg

Stunning results :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!