Swim suit me (pics)

Options
Soooo, maybe this isnt a success BUT I have a reason for posting it. This weekend I will spend my time in the middle of a lake, on a boat with my boyfriend's VERY thin and VERY judgmental family (who have a long history of rudely commenting on my weight----including yelling at their son for getting me pregnant out of wed lock -_- i was just fat, btw)
Well, I've been feeling nervous about parading around in my swim suit in front of them, but then I realized if I can show it off to all of you, I can show it off in front of them.
So here goes nothing:

7a4a3001.jpg

203cae2a.jpg

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    you look good Girl! As long as you are happy with the way you feel and your boyfirend is drooling over you, let them talk! Some people just get this rush out of making others feel bad! IGNORE THEM!!!
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Such inspiration. Can't wait til I look that good in a swim suit.
  • rottenaugratin
    rottenaugratin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hubba hubba! You look great-- confident and glamourous. Have fun!
  • krisc15
    krisc15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you look great! and that bathing suit is adorable!! you should feel amazing by standing up to their rude comments with your new found confidence!
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Do your thing! You look GREAT! Love the suit super cute!!! Who cares about his family as long as HE loves you that's all that matters and obviously he does :-)
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think that you look great! :)

They are rude and judgmental, while you are a woman that, like 90% of the population, doesn't look like a swimsuit model and that is working on her health. They are the ones that should feel bad, not you. (Sorry for insulting your partner's family, but I really dislike people like that).
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is a very flattering suit on you!! You look great :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY! YOU LOOK STUNNING! SEXY! GORGEOUS!!!! WHO WANTS TO BE SCRAWNY WITH NO SHAPE! FLAUNT IT HONEY!!!! :D
  • myhealthhopes
    Options
    You look amazing girl, who cares what they think! I love your swimsuit it's so cute! :)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look great girl...go and have fun! Don't worry about them and it doesn't matter what they think anyway!! Have fun!!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    super cute suit for any size. I think you look great!
  • vcferlita
    Options
    Great
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I love your swimsuit! Have fun!!!
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LOVE the suit. Sorry they have been ugly to you, but you are FAR from fat. If you are fat, then I must be enormous. LOL
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    You look fantastic, don´t they dare to say anything rude!
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    you look FABULOUS don't be scared :D
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Tell the to f*** off if they don't like it!
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I honestly think that you look great!! That bathing suit is really flattering too!
  • L_jo
    L_jo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I remember your other post.. How you were feeling about this. Well, Girl, let me tell you.. You have nothing to worry about! The only advice I can give you is, Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen! You're a little on the light side like myself. You are super gorgeous and you should just have fun. :wink:
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a cute swimsuit!

You look great, don't worry about them :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!