Personal Goals

Options
Hi everyone! I like to read about how much weight people want to lose or have lost. But I also want to hear about the tiny goals that make the journey worth it. Here is my little list

1. To fit into a regular towel--not an beach towel,or extra large bath towel. A regular towel, that I can be able to wrap around myself and FIT!!

2. Be able to ride all the rides at an amusement park :)

3. To wear my friends clothes!

4. Be semi comfy in an airplane seat!

5. Go to a tigers/lions game and not have to hope a skinny person is sitting next to me, so we won't bump.:)

6. Shop at a store that doesn't offer plus size clothes

lol...these are little things to most people, but will prob bring me to tears when I can do each one of them! What are yours, and has anyone reached goals like this and how much more did it motivate you?

Thanks! :bigsmile:

Replies

• DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    oh yes, and skydiving, you have to be below 230 for some places, but 200 for others :)
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    1. Lower my Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and get out of the prediabetic category
    2. Get my body functioning normally so my husband and I can have a child
    3. Fit and get out of all the stashed clothes I have (down to size 22) and donate all to women who need them.
    4. Wear High heels again with out having completely hurt feet and ankles
    5. Be able to look in the mirror and see the woman staring back is the woman I envision in my head
    6. Not just talk the talk, but physically prove that I walked the walk to inspire others.
  • lynnhaw
    lynnhaw Posts: 5
    Options
    1 wear high heels and it not hurt
    2 buy clothes off sales rack.
    3 being able to work without sweeting so much
    4 revenge on ex. i am going to be hot and he cant have it.
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!!!
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!!!

I agree! Work it out girl!