Goldfish

Options
JediSwan
JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
My 1 year old daughter is addicted to goldfish. She knows where they are in the cupboard and now pulls them out every morning. She loves them! I know things in moderation are okay but the girl is crazy about them. LOL Anyone else have kids addicted to "not so healthy foods?"

Replies

• kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My little girl wants Chicken nuggets for dinner almost nightly... Of course she doesn't get them that often but every night when I ask her what she wants she says Chicky nuggys. :) For my birthday she said she was going to make me dinner. When I asked what she was going to make she replied... "you like chicken nuggets" lol
  • Acidique
    Acidique Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    There is a healthier alternative to Goldfish. I love them too. I eat Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. They're exactly the same as Goldfish, but made from organic ingredients, and shaped like bunnies instead of fish. Of course, they're still not as good as a carrot, or something, but just thought I'd share. :)
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    My little girl wants Chicken nuggets for dinner almost nightly... Of course she doesn't get them that often but every night when I ask her what she wants she says Chicky nuggys. :) For my birthday she said she was going to make me dinner. When I asked what she was going to make she replied... "you like chicken nuggets" lol

I like to make my own chicken nuggets with chicken breast meat and panko crumbs!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    There is a healthier alternative to Goldfish. I love them too. I eat Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. They're exactly the same as Goldfish, but made from organic ingredients, and shaped like bunnies instead of fish. Of course, they're still not as good as a carrot, or something, but just thought I'd share. :)

Yup. I have seen those. She eats healthy meals just wants those dang crackers all the time.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    She's 1, don't buy them, if they're not there she'll soon forget. I'd worry about the salt content more than the fat to be honest.

My 2 year old would want all sorts of things if she knew they were there so they're not. Simple :smile:
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    LOL my daughter loves my 90 calorie brownies i can not have one without sharing with her & if she sees the box she will ask every time although thats healthy ha