My NSV for today

Options
benich3043
benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
In the Marine Corps it is required that we wear an olive drab undershirt while we are in our working uniform. I have had an under-armour brand "skivvie" (that is what we call them) shirt for quite some time now. For those of you not familiar with the brand, they make the clothes fit almost (if not) skin tight. I was embarassed to wear the shirt forty pounds ago, but this morning I happened to grab this shirt in the dark. When I put it on, I was happy with what faced me in the mirror. I have had a few compliments even on how great I look. I may have to post pictures later.

Replies

• alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    I have a UA cool gear t-shirt, its really thin and is supposed to keep you warm in the cooler weather. I bought it on clearance a couple of years ago, didn't know how skin tight it is, its kind of like wrapping yourself in saranawrap.

I could barely fit into the thing when I got even at a 2x, now, its loose on me.

I have a pair of UA compression shorts that used to fit tightly like they are supposed to, now I need a new pair, I look like a teenager with the baggy shorts!
  • benich3043
    Options
    Nice! I think the shirt I have is a medium. I should check. They are comfortable and I want to get some more.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Good for you!!
    Yes, post pics, we would love to see them!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i love my under armour shirts!! i bet you look amazing :-)
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's a terrific achievement! Pics would be great!!
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow Congratulations that is awesome & I wish I could wear them too!
  • benich3043
    Options
    I shall see if the wife will be kind enough to snap some pictures this evening for me to post.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I shall see if the wife will be kind enough to snap some pictures this evening for me to post.
    Bring Kappy those fries she wants and Im sure she will!
  • kapzilla
    kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Bring Kappy those fries she wants and Im sure she will!

She's onto something here, Bradley. ;)
  • benich3043
    Options
    So my awesome wife took pics but photobucket is being lame. Maybe tomorrow they will be up.
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Semper Fi, Marine! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!