New to site, looking for a few weight loss buddies :-)

Options
Hi everyone, I just heard of this website the other day and thought I'd check it out. I have a 17 month old son and I haven't been able to lose the rest of the baby weight. I feel I no longer can use the excuse "I'm a little chunky because I just had a baby!" I need to get real and lose the weight. I'm about 138 (I need to re-check that because I don't own a bathroom scale lol) and I'd like to get down to 120; I haven't weighed 120 in about five years. I hope I can find some buddies on here because I've tried websites similar to this before and they were overly complicated so I just gave up. I don't want to give up this time!!

Replies

• owski17
    owski17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Im in the same boat as you(well except my fat isn't from a baby lol). Im about 140 and looking to get to 125:) Glad u joined this site. It has gave me alot of motivation and kept me pretty focused! Hoping you have great success in your journey!!
  • arzac00
    arzac00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also trying to keep off the excess baby weight. My youngest is almost 2. I have been doing this for a about a week now and I am actually shocked about how much I was eating. I think portion size was my biggest problem. Now, I get excited if I have a couple hundred calories left over for some dessert at the end of the day. Or I can fit a coke in, if I am really good!