Swim suit me (pics)

Replies

• LOVE your suit!
    I read your other post--my arms and legs are covered in scars as well. People ask what happened and I say, "They are old scars." It's such a non answer but no one ever follows up! Lol!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    You look amazing!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Work it! Work it!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Soooo, maybe this isnt a success BUT I have a reason for posting it. This weekend I will spend my time in the middle of a lake, on a boat with my boyfriend's VERY thin and VERY judgmental family (who have a long history of rudely commenting on my weight----including yelling at their son for getting me pregnant out of wed lock -_- i was just fat, btw)
    Well, I've been feeling nervous about parading around in my swim suit in front of them, but then I realized if I can show it off to all of you, I can show it off in front of them.
    So here goes nothing:

7a4a3001.jpg

203cae2a.jpg

1) You look awesome!! Go rock your swimsuit
    2) Stand up for yourself (and he can stand up for you too) - It is rude and hurtful to comment one someone's weight like that. If they can dish it out --- see if they can take it in!
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Whoa! I read your other thread and felt for you, but now I don't feel bad for you at all ;) You look amazing!!!! What a super cute bathing suit!

His family can shove it. Seriously. High five girl.
  • My husband's family is the same way and my daughter has lost weight after having a baby. She's 110 lbs. and they are now saying how she's too skinny. Don't even fret about them. They are obviously insecure and have a need to cut down others to make themselves feel good. You look terrific!! Cute suit.
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    i THINK YOU LOOK AMAZING!! and that bathingsuit is gorgeous and your smile is perfection... all you need to bring to that lake is that confidence and your all good!
    have fun :)
  • Looking good! :happy:
  • Wow, you look great! And I love that suit!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Helloooooo nurse. But seriously, curves are sexy and curves you've got so that means you're sexy. The hottest thing a woman can ever have is confidence. Be confident in yourself and everyone around you will notice.
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    You look so glamorous!
  • You look great..
  • You look amazing! Remember that the confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have- it's much sexier than any body part! And trust me, if you're sitting off to the side and either not in a bathing suit or covered up with shorts and a tshirt when everyone else is in the water, you're drawing more attention to yourself then you would have had you just rocked that dang bathing suit!
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 241 Member
    I remember yor story too! You look awesome!! Have fun and rock that swim suit girl
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    You look great and I love the suit!
  • WTG!!!!!! You are on your way!!!! You look great!!!
  • NCISFanatic01
    NCISFanatic01 Posts: 53 Member
    DANG!! You look Awesome...Hawt even...Hope I'll look half as good when I am your size.
  • kawaii_spn
    kawaii_spn Posts: 116 Member
    You looking amazing in those pics. And I love the swim suit! :wink:
  • You look wonderful!!!! Did you get that suit from Torrid??
    Soooo, maybe this isnt a success BUT I have a reason for posting it. This weekend I will spend my time in the middle of a lake, on a boat with my boyfriend's VERY thin and VERY judgmental family (who have a long history of rudely commenting on my weight----including yelling at their son for getting me pregnant out of wed lock -_- i was just fat, btw)
    Well, I've been feeling nervous about parading around in my swim suit in front of them, but then I realized if I can show it off to all of you, I can show it off in front of them.
    So here goes nothing:

7a4a3001.jpg

203cae2a.jpg
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Don't let others bring you down! Keep doing whatever you're doing to get healthy- and do it for you. Love that swimsuit! Have fun and don't listen to negativity. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!