My husband is not so happy....

Options

Replies

• xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I really hope I don't lose any more boobs.

When I lost 40 lbs I went from a ddd to a d.

It was heartbreaking. :P

I was never exactly small chested, but I certainly did become a little more "well endowed" when I gained a little weight! And Being a D cup is one thing at 18 - at 40 it is another thing entirely - trust me! I actually wouldn't mind a little more shrinkage.
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    I suppose I wouldn't mind them getting smaller when I'm older, since two women in my family have had surgery to make them smaller.

But I've always been like... the chubby bubbly girl with the big boobs.

But I guess I'm losing the chubby part... ah well.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Too bad men don't get bigger all over when they gain weight.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Too bad men don't get bigger all over when they gain weight.

We may not get bigger, but my wife sure likes that I'm a lot smaller everywhere else now! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

AND...we do want "play in the sheets" a lot more often, too! :wink:
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Last night my husband told me my breasts were like deflated balloons. I'm still a DD so I have no problem with them getting a bit smaller.
  • aleefula
    Options
    lol:wink:
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    That's the only thing I'm sad about losing...my cleavage. That's ok, after I lose the weight my hubs said he'd let me get whatever "enhancements" I wanted. Boobies here I come!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I tell my husband he can have a fatty or a flatty.
    That's perfect! I'm going to steal that~:laugh:
  • pocostef
    Options
    My hubby doesn't want my bum to shrink! hahaha
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I never realized how lucky I was -- my DH always told me that anything more than a champagne glass each was wasted. And the girls are almost back to that size. :blushing:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    He claims he's getting less than he was promised on our wedding day! HA! Oh well, he better get used to it because this slimming down is so addictive!!

First of all, good for you! Losing inches is so awesome, and I bet you look great! It is addictive, isn't it?

Second of all, your husband claiming he is no longer getting what he was promised on his wedding day...that made me laugh b/c my SO and I have had very similar conversations about our future wedding day and marriage....regarding all kinds of things but mostly body and sex. :laugh: All in a joking manner, of course.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    However my DH looked at me tonight, staring at my chest, and said " They are smaller - I don't like it!" He claims he's getting less than he was promised on our wedding day!

He must have forgotten to read the fine print! :wink:

Tell him that if you can't live up to the terms of the "promise", you'll be more than willing to trade him in for a newer model yourself!!

GRRRRR!! (lol)
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    True story (and perhaps an overshare)

I asked my doctor why I wasn't losing size in my breasts. (after 70 pounds, I'm essentially the same size there) He reached over and grabbed both of them and said "they're mostly firm tissue, so they're probably not going anywhere." Apparently, some women carry more body fat than others there. Luckily, I have a very high "ZOMG! Un-solicited fondle!" threshold, as I thought it was hilarious.

I'm w/ Phoenix on the whole. . ."I don't remember that being part of my vows part", though.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    I'm really hoping your husband was just joking. If he wasn't, then that's not cool. He needs to be supportive, and I hate it when SOs (or friends or other family) are not.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

D is still pretty big lol
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

As a former DDD who elected to have a reduction, I'd call DDD "backbreaking" not "heartbreaking" :wink:
  • SunshineLady
    SunshineLady Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I 100% agree! After my last daughter was born, I went from a C to a 34 F. That would have been great if I was in my 20's, but I was nearly 40. They are big, heavy and uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I can't seem to lose anything from my chest. Once I reach my goal weight, if I haven't lost something, I'm considering reduction.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options

So is C. I'm C, and my SO says they are the best he's ever laid his hands on! :laugh: I used to be a D till I lost weight. I wouldn't want to be any bigger than that.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    True story (and perhaps an overshare)

I asked my doctor why I wasn't losing size in my breasts. (after 70 pounds, I'm essentially the same size there) He reached over and grabbed both of them and said "they're mostly firm tissue, so they're probably not going anywhere." Apparently, some women carry more body fat than others there. Luckily, I have a very high "ZOMG! Un-solicited fondle!" threshold, as I thought it was hilarious.

I'm w/ Phoenix on the whole. . ."I don't remember that being part of my vows part", though.

Ha! That nearly made me spit banana all over my laptop! :laugh:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Your husband is either a) selfish, or b) jealous.

Either way, if he was serious then that's not very nice. My wife is also on a fat loss journey, and if she loses some size in that department, it wouldn't bother me. Health is more important.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!