And here we go again.

Options
Why hello there,

My name is Emily and I'm back at trying to loose weight.

I'm (almost) 21 years old, a college student and would love to kick off my freshman 15....*cough100cough* for my senior year, so after graduation not only can I start off a new life, but a healthy one.

I have a year and a half left of school, and I'd really like to be a good chunk into my goal weight so when the real world starts, I know this new healthy life style, and it wont be another culture shock for me.

I'm not one to ask for help, but I know I'm going to need support on this one. Seeing my peers right now, can eat as much food and drink as much beer as they want without gaining weight, I'm turning to you for help.

So, let's be friends?

It's easier than going at it alone right?

Peace, Love, and all of the above,

-Emily

Replies

• sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add. Good Luck with your venture!
  • AllAmericanSweetiePie25
    Options
    Good Luck! I would have loved to use this site in college!!! you can add me!
  • volatileskin
    volatileskin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hello emily,

just added you - i'm also 21 and studying :)
  • Fat2FitProject
    Options
    We're all here to support each other, 22 year old college student here, I'll send you an add =)
  • brittryan1017
    Options
    Wishing you good luck!! I'm definately not perfect especially with logging EVERYDAY and excersing regularly but maybe we can help support each other so I'm gonna send you an add :)
  • skyblue_99
    Options
    Hi,
    I saw your post. I am also 21 and am trying to lose some weight for my senior year in college. I try but school gets in the way sometimes. Maybe we could motivate each other?

~Danielle
  • E_DeVoo
    E_DeVoo Posts: 2
    Options
    For sure. College does get in the way, that's why I'm hoping I spend more time on here now, then facebook. Motivate me a little.