Hi guys I am trying to start... Again

Options
My name is Isys and I am trying to lose some pounds before my birthday so I can look and feel amazing ..... And to wear a bikini comfortably instead of the lame oversized shirt. With that said that is my goal and of course to make new healthier habits. SUPPORT IS WANTED <3

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you havea great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me for support.
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I tell my boys all the time that the finish line is more important than the starting block. You can do this!! We have all been in shoes where we start again. Take one day at a time and you will reach your goals.

Feel free to add me as well.
  • tessex
    tessex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have a 21 old daughter, Rachel, who was my inspiration. She has never been what I'd call over weight but she is tall. She just wants to start a healthy life so she doesn't end up like myself and my family. She watches what she eats, runs and exercises. She is really looking good. I think you are very wise to start young.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have some space feel free to add me :)
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me.
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Isys! We are glad you are back. We are all here to help you along your journey by sharing our thoughts and experiences. I am on MFP everyday so if you would like to add me as a friend, you can. Good luck and if you have any questions, hollar!
  • officialbsween
    officialbsween Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    welcome back :)
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    add if you'd like. congrats on starting again!:D
  • chavezday
    Options
    Glad you are back. I love this site. :happy:
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can do it!
  • Esp3louis
    Esp3louis Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Stick to the daily goals on MFP and that will be more than sufficient to lose what you want. Want to get there faster, do some cardio as well. It took me over a month before I was able to go under my daily total calories allowed! Now I never go over it because my body has become accustomed to eating a certain way. More frequently and smaller meals with plenty of water is key in my book. I say this because it's what I've been doing for the past 6 months and have now lost 68 pounds.
  • EricaCarmack
    Options
    how long until your birthday and how many pounds do you want to lose?
    you want to keep it healthy so dont give yourself a bad goal!
  • KaMilaB
    KaMilaB Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I too am attempting to start again. My problem, is staying motivated. Good luck to everyone on this journey with me!