Anyone Out There

Options
blamb
blamb Posts: 12 Member
I'm sort of new to this Myfitnesspal.com, started and never came back. Now I'm back to stay, I have my daughters also using this site. It helps so much and it lets you see how your doing, which I need. I could use some ideas from everyone, what sort of snacks do you eat. I get so hungry after lifing weights, constantly hungry. What snacks can I have to hold me over and not alot of calories (If there is such a thing?). Also is there anyone out there in my age pracket. I'm almost 62 in May, my oldest daughter was always into fitness and I've exercised for years. Especially after each baby I had (3 girls), I did Aerobics to get back into shape. Since Feb 2009, my daughters and I have done Chalene Extreme, Tony Horton and a few others. I'm doing Chalene Extreme the fourth Calendar (which is the one you can do for life), I've tightened up all over but no weigh loss, I think it's mainly my eating habits. So now with myfitnesspal.com I'm trying really hard to eat good. I eat as much protein as possible, they say it makes your body work harder to digest it, which helps to lose weight. Besides I want to lose fat not muscle. So who's out there talk to me, let me know what your doing and if you have suggestion let me know????????????????????????

Replies

• phollywood8785
    Options
    I love the Special K bars they r only 90 calories! They are a good low calorie snack. Also like the little fruit cups! Just a few ideas :)
  • Kirsten2577
    Kirsten2577 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    pre work out I like 1% cottage chees and a pear

after work out I talk 1 scoop whey powder & water ... there are some great ones out there
    I like bananas,
    1/4 cup of almonds or any nuts or seeds
    blueberries
    pomgrants
    lara bars.. in natural food section
    jocolate bars mint reallly yummy
    Quinoa (ceral heated with cinamon)
    hummas on pita or veggies
    handful of baby shrimp heated in pesto and garlic powder

Best of luck
  • blamb
    Options
    Thanks for the Info. I'll try them, I also like the atkins bars, they high in protein.
  • blamb
    Options
    Some good ideas, thanks I'll try that stuff out. Can always use the help.