54 lbs april 2012 - aug 2012 pics.

Options
I still am not at my goal but thought I would finally like to share some pics. I started myfitnesspal in April of 2012 and have had great results. Hope the pics come through and I am posting correctly. First time for this. Still want to lose another 30-35lbs.

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r359/rymack1/54lbs.jpg

Replies

• aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    I still am not at my goal but thought I would finally like to share some pics. I started myfitnesspal in April of 2012 and have had great results. Hope the pics come through and I am posting correctly. First time for this. Still want to lose another 30-35lbs.

54lbs.jpg

Great job! You look fantastic!
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing, how did you do it?
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done so well amazing
  • jpohoney
    jpohoney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    great job! how did you do it? I want to lose a good $30lbs by mid november and your post is very encouraging that I can do it!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. How did you keep at it?
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!
  • kruggsy
    kruggsy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! What is your secret? I have not been at all successful.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That's a great transformation!! You look soooooooooooo much younger too :happy:

We have similar goals. I've lost 55.5lbs so far, and still want to drop at least another 26.5lbs! We both can do it :)
  • EFF3
    EFF3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow this is really encouraging, makes me realise that if I stick with it it will all end up worth while! Well done! :)
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job - you do look so much younger and refreshed...no so tired :-) Keep it up!
  • rebecka2775
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • rymack
    rymack Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have been sticking to about 1200-1300 calories a day, and I have to admit I have been taking a All Natural dietary supplement to suppress my appetite. Between the two of them its been coming off steady. Kind of scared about hitting a plateau but I have been eating right and drinking water so hopefully I wont. I have added in exercise and the treadmill lately too. Next step will be toning, thinking of doing the 50 day shred. Loving the lifestyle change!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Keep killing it, killer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!