Newbie - right here!

Options
This is actually my 2nd week on here - I didn't make a post last week. I've been using P90X and Jillian Michael's DVD's, have been watching and recording everything I eat - and have already lost 2.8 pounds in my first week! I've been reading other posts and blogs - so nice to see a community of others just like me out there - keep up the good work everyone!

Replies

• Purplecharm7
    Options
    Hello, Im actually a newbie as well....I started on Tuesday...OMG...I have overeaten everyday...It does not seem like I eat that much but I guess I do....I did not get overweight from eating light....Anywhoo....I am excited and can't wait to see "CHANGE"
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! This is my first week on here and i love this site. It's amazing to see what you consume and the progress you make day to day. I am also doing P90X and it is kicking my butt. I've thought about incorporating one of my Jillian DVD's into the week as well. I managed to do 20 minutes on day one but I haven't attempted it from then on. I think I'll wait until week 2 to determine if I'll be incorporating that so soon.

Congratulations on your loss of 2.8 lbs. Something to totally celebrate! :)
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im actually a newbie as well....I started on Tuesday...OMG...I have overeaten everyday...It does not seem like I eat that much but I guess I do....I did not get overweight from eating light....Anywhoo....I am excited and can't wait to see "CHANGE"

Good luck to you as well! It is really helping me to see all the calories and fat laid out in front of me!
  • thisislizz
    thisislizz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I totally overate yesterday - potluck luncheon at work! I couldn't be rude and not eat, but I guess I should have limited myself a bit better. It's so tempting - I work in a large firm, where literally EVERY day is someone's birthday and there's treats, or a vendor sends us cookies to thank us for the business, etc.... I need to stock up on healthy snacks so I don't get the mid-afternoon munchies and find myself eating empty calories.
  • elliekate
    Options
    Hi, me too, I started Sunday the 17th and I'm amazed. I can't believe how much I must have been eating. I've lost 3lbs. I'm trying to eat the same every morning to make it easier to count. I know so much about nutrition from all the books I've read but knowing and doing are my problem. No more processed or packaged foods. Lots of green veggies and a ton of water. That really helps me. We can do this!!
  • JennSchn
    Options
    I am new this week too. Hello everyone and good luck.