Replies

• nguyen3828
    nguyen3828 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!You look super hot ;-) Thank-you for sharing...you've inspired me
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You're animal! Keep killing it, killer!
  • prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look great! What an inspiration
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Your stomach is soooo flat. I too love Jillian Michaels...she is amazing! I just have one question, did you consume sugar while losing? If so did you hit that macro everyday or were you sometimes over? I find that for me, when I eat over my sugar alottment my stomach bloats. Just wondering if that ever happened to you since we are about the same height.

Thank you :happy: My tummy is my nemesis, so this means a lot!

I do often go over on my sugar, mainly because I love tea (seriously, it's like pudding to me) and I take honey in my tea. But this was one vice I wasn't willing to give up on. As for normal sugar (i.e. not natural sugars), I try and stay away from it as much as possible. I'm also a vegetarian so I eat quite a lot of carbs for a "dieter", but try and stick to the good kinds only to avoid processed sugars.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Can't see the pictures but am inspired by your story - I just got back from holidays where I couldn't log in to MFP for a week and that was the start of a slippery slope "Why do I need MFP? I reached my goal weight and am maintaining. I can do just fine without it. I've been doing this for 7 months now, I got a handle on it"...and although I gained a few "vacation" pounds which I'm working to shed...your story just confirmed to me that, yes, I need to be accountable for what I put in my mouth and log everything EVERYDAY - for 365 days and beyond - so I'm back on the wagon!

Well done on reaching your goal and maintaining! Yes, I really do think it's important to keep logging, I recently found a lot of old habits sneaking up on me, but thankfully, I get reminded every time I do something I shouldn't :bigsmile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    great loss well done
  • Sambo004
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I'm close to your height and weight and my "before" pics are similar to yours. I have a 2 yr old, and unlike many of my lucky friends, the weight didn't just drop off when I breastfed. Your tummy and your arms are especially impressive. Huge difference in both!

Thanks for letting me know it is possible.

Oh boy do I know how it feels to see everyone else around you dropping that baby weight instantly with breastfeeding. I was devastated! Guess we just have to work that much harder :ohwell: Good luck!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Way to keep at it. I walk a bunch too...sometimes I don't think its fast enough, but I have two kids in the wagon that I'm pulling a long.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What a story!! You are a true inspiration! Congrats on your success! You look amazing! :smile: :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Thank you again everyone! Just know how motivated I feel when I see other people's success stories :happy:
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great commitment and it's paid off! So happy for you!
  • smboston
    smboston Posts: 68
    Options
    You are fantastic! Wow!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! you are a great inspiration :) i'm on week 5 of insanity! it's definitely intense. would love to see your results at the end of it!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!! Well done. x
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Wow, good job! That is awesome!
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thats absolutely fabulous, you are a great inspiration. You look amazing.:smile:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Tymeless19
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! This is such an inspiration.
  • MaggieAudiologist
    Options
    Great job! This is so inspirational!
  • DarjeelingTeas
    DarjeelingTeas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very very inspirational!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!