Tired of all the fake dieters.

Options
There is going on 500 replies to the OP's original thread, in which she has apologized a couple of times and and admitted her mistakes. (something not everyone has the courage to do) Most replies are bashing her, some just trying to show her that her opinion was inappropriate (like my first reply).

I find it highly hypocritical of all of you that are dragging this out. She has apologised. get over it.

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    to many posts to read thru to get to the I'm sorry parts. I for one read the first page then skipped a few and read some more, but whatever.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    And yet here you are OP making a new topic and carrying it on....*SIGH*
  • ellebish
    ellebish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    the other thread isn't from the OP that I saw earlier! It looks like she cut and copied and then edited from the other poster.
  • ZillyPaul
    Options
    yes. i knew if i said it in the original thread it would be missed. *SIGH*
    but i wanted to comment on the 'superiority complex' so many of you seem to have.

i am new here and would like to delete this thread now. could someone tell me how please?
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can delete it yourself. And while I do agree that many of the responses were from people who just wanted to prove that they could be smart-*kitten*, it's the internet. Things like this should be expected, especially when the OP made statements that genuinely offended some people.