3 weeks til my bday. Need some tips!

Options
My birthday is in 3 weeks. Im going to the beach for the weekend and want to look my best.
I plan on going to the gym everyday until then and cutting out carbs and any desserts. Drink only water and eat lots of fruits, veggies, and proteins.

Any other tips that I should use in order to look my best in my bikini?

Thank you!!!!

Replies

• MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    don't cut out all carbs .. lower your carb in take and eat strictly complex carbs like Veggies and fruit.. shy away from pasta rice and bread..
  • ChinkyButt
    ChinkyButt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Girl, you already have a beach body!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Girl, you already have a beach body!

^that.

Look in the mirror every single day and say to yourself: "I look great! I'm healthy, have a well toned body and look better than 98% of the rest of the people on the beach. I rock!".

Building your self esteem will help you look a lot better in three weeks, more than any loss of weight, or build up of muscles will. You already look great. Just belief it yourself and you'll radiate sexyness.
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My birthday is in 3 weeks. Im going to the beach for the weekend and want to look my best.
    I plan on going to the gym everyday until then and cutting out carbs and any desserts. Drink only water and eat lots of fruits, veggies, and proteins.

Any other tips that I should use in order to look my best in my bikini?

Thank you!!!!

Cutting out carbs would include the fruits and the veggies so I am glad that you are still eating THOSE carbs.
    All I can suggest is if you are going to the gym every day, increase your protein by 10% and drop the other two macros by 5% so you can repair all the muscle you'll be wearing down.
    Protein choices should be natural greek yogurt, salmon, egg whites, and almonds.
    If you find yourself going hungry at times increase your fat intake but use omega 3/6 fats to fill it (Flaxseed).
  • katlehne
    katlehne Posts: 32
    Options
    thank you all! And I will try those self esteem tips as well <3

Thanks everyone