New, looking for support, 100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hi, I'm new, single mom to an almost 2 year old. Ready to start taking baby steps to create a healthier life and attitude. I'm looking for support from other ladies who have large amounts of weight to lose as well. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other.

Replies

• juliambrannan
    Options
    hi my name is julia.. and i just started today.. now im only 20 years old and have no kids, but i did have a horrible misscarriage about a year ago and became very depressed and gained weight in place i didnt even no were body parts. lol and i too need to loose quit a bit of weight and would love to help you stay motivated and upbeat.
  • yelldan22
    yelldan22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Danielle. I'm not new to this. I did this a couple years ago and was quite successful. But I fell off the wagon hardcore after meeting my now husband. I'm trying to get back on track and lose everything I gained back plus another 70 lbs. Add me. I can always use friends and supporters. This is hard to do without it.
  • leaanney
    leaanney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my names leanne im 22 and hoping to loose six stone... Im new to this site but willing to give it a go and hopefully make some new mates along the way
  • cassieb12345
    Options
    Hi my name is Cassie I joined August 14th and have lost 11 lbs so far.I have 4 daughters .1,2,4,8....the last two children were 11 months apart and i gained over 70 llbs.i am looking to loose about 80 lbs but need to loose over 170lbs to be considered my ideal weight.
  • cassieb12345
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, single mom to an almost 2 year old. Ready to start taking baby steps to create a healthier life and attitude. I'm looking for support from other ladies who have large amounts of weight to lose as well. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other.
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Friend request sent your way! I'm right there with you in needing to lose quite a bit of weight. I know it's going to take some time, a lot of hard work, and true dedication. We all can use whatever amount of support and encouragement we can get. I wish you the best of luck! :)
  • JulieJones320
    Options
    I've got 200lbs to lose. I'm a single, borderline depressed, reclusive lesbian 20 year old in the UK. Please feel free to add me.
  • LupaNera
    LupaNera Posts: 170
    Options
    Hi, I am also new and I have also a lot of weight to lose... I am pretty active, not right now (gym summer holiday). but in 10 day I should resume training.
  • amandar8
    amandar8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of a almost 2 year old and i to have over 100 to lose...
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    You will find many people here to lose more than 100+ lbs. I have completed 1/3rd of my journey in 5 months and it is achievable but consistency is the KEY. If you follow your daily calories you will definitely see the results. Good luck to everyone on changing life style journey:)
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm a repeat offender on MFP 1st day back today! I used this before about 2 years ago and was quite successful... then I don't know what happened but here I am back where I started :/
    I don't think my head realized how much weight I'd lost or how my shape had changed so this time I'm going to try and beat back the fat thoughts as I go and focus on the new me as she emerges (hopefully) :)

Heather :)
  • lucindapc
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lucinda. Soon to be 21 years old. I'm looking to lose about 90lbs. Finding it a struggle at the moment but I understand I'm in it for the long haul. My diary is open as I find it good motivation to eat well (which isn't always the case!) Feel free to add me, we all need support and encouragement
  • LesleLu4
    LesleLu4 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new here too, with 100+ pounds to lose! Feel free to add me anyone, I am just now today realizing the awesomeness that is MFP, and the support that comes along with it! I have been using it just to calorie count...I only today even found the message board! haha
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    'm looking to lose about 130 lbs myself. Trying to fiend friends that are going to be supportive and active. I'll try and do the same. I started back mid july and am down about 21 lbs. Consistency is paying off!!!
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Hi, I'm not a lady, but I'll gladly lend my support. Friend request sent.
  • Kat_E85
    Kat_E85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    any of you are welcome to add me I have had about 100 pounds to lose. 70 more to go so its going to be a long journey. I'm here for support if needed
  • jiannette
    Options
    I am in the 100 club, so send you a friend request. We can do this!
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im looking to loose around 90-100lbs aswell so feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 125lbs ( it was 145 but I started in mid June this year). Feel free to add me as a friend.:happy: :happy:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Anyone please feel free to add me, I started needing to lose 108 pounds! In January I was 238, started MFP in June at 214, and today I weighed in at 186.8! I am almost halfway there. My goal weight is 130 pounds and though when I started I had a small doubt I would reach it there is no doubt in my mind now that I WILL reach my goal weight!