Before and after abt 5'5, starting weight 150-145? Results?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sk8rG
    Sk8rG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 145-150 so I won't be contributing any pictures. :)

I suppose age, body type etc will factor in, but I think 145 for someone 5'5" with a moderate amount of muscle is a pretty good weight. Just my 2 cents.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I don't have the best pictures . . . but I'll try. I am 5'5" (5'5" and 1/4 if you want to get real technical about it, and sometimes I do, LOL). I have never been really overweight or obese but struggled a lot to lose the baby weight after my second child was born. I gained about 40lbs in each of two pregnancies. I lost it quickly after my daughter was born but it was a lot harder after the second kid. Probably doesn't help that I was 37 when he was born (39 now)!

Anyway, before photo, last summer, probably around 138-140lbs
    beforesuit.jpg

After photos, and I know these are not great, you can't see all of me in any one photo but here:
    aftersuit.jpg

And here:
    027_ThomasFamily_8_11_12.jpg

I am now down to around 118-120 and very happy with the results! I should say, though, that I'm also training for a half marathon in October and am running 25+ miles per week. I am on the low end of what I think I should weigh; my original goal was 125 and I think I probably will put a few lbs back on this winter when I am no longer doing quite the same distance on my long runs. I do hope to keep up with my workouts, though, and will run outdoors as much as I can tolerate in the cold. I want to maintain ideally between 118-122 and definitely not over 125 as I think that is probably about ideal for my frame.

You look fantastic and I love the red dress. We are size twins, pretty much.....I'm about 121 right now. 118 is my low range and I prefer to stay under 125 for my happy weight.
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm 5'5.
  • LeggiGetsFit
    LeggiGetsFit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and started at 145 with my highest weight being 151. I'm currently 133 but haven't put together any before and during pics yet. I hope to get down to 125. You all look fabulous!!! :)
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 5ft- 5in - I started at 158 and know I'm down to 139lbs I still have 9 lb to go.. I'm finding the last 10 pounds is really hard to get off ... but I'm not giving up.. I eat 1200 calories and I exercise 5 times a week. Click on my profile pic it my current weight 139lb. Good Luck ladies - the hard work is soo worth it !
  • NadiaKhan17
    Options
    Wowww all you guys look incredible!!!
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    a_stone_girl_dances Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I'm 5'4 1/2" and small framed. My starting was 168, I'm currently at 143 and getting down to 120. I don't have pictures, but appreciate all those that shared - very inspirational.
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    I haven't put any progress pics together yet, but will hopefully get those together soon. I'm about 5'4 1/2", and my highest weight was 150, about 2 years ago. Since then, I've gone back and forth between 145 and 135. I'm down to 132 now, and am still losing. My goal weight is around 125, but will see how I look/feel when I get there. I'm doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred right now, and plan on doing Ripped in 30 next, as well as 6-Week 6-Pack and Killer Buns & Thighs. I also am ordering her Kickbox Fastfix dvd and figure between those 5 dvds, I should be pretty busy this winter!

ETA: Feel free to add me! I'd love to have some more friends with similar goals!
  • NadiaKhan17
    Options
    BUMP :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!