Hi all

Options
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would pop in and say hello!

I signed up for MFP on Saturday so have been doing this a few days now and finding it really good.

My goals are to lose a bit of weight and also tone up. I have also been suffering from extreme knee and upper leg pain since last year and I have finally been diagnosed with hyper flexible joints and my muscles are not as strong as they should be, so it was given me the motivation to finally do something.

Currently just watching what I eat, started doing the Wii fit again and I have also joined a gym so I can start swimming and pilates clases.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• japerkat
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!! I LOVE MFP! It's helped me tremendously. I'm Kat and working on toning up a bit and training for some obstacle races. Feel free to friend me and we can support one another!!
  • iriso50
    iriso50 Posts: 1
    Options
    i am iris and i just joined yesterday i have already lost 74 pounds since last year by just changing the way i eat and i am just mostly trying to maintain now matbe loose a few more but everyone says not to anyway i did it alone and now jsut finding ways not to gain it all back