Could you name these exercises for me please

Options
I've just (mostly) completed this dumbell workout and tried to input the exercises into the database, only to find that some do not exist (so to speak).

Does anyone know the MFP database names for them please.... i'm such a novice, i've no clue as to what they're called ...thanks x

http://fitbie.msn.com/workout/15-minute-workout-stand-flat-abs/exercise/1

Replies

• motown_groove
    motown_groove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    you can add your own exercises if the database doesn't have them
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    if you rested in between, I guess log it as strength training, if you ran straight through and your heart rate remained elevated, as circuit training.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've just (mostly) completed this dumbell workout and tried to input the exercises into the database, only to find that some do not exist (so to speak).

Does anyone know the MFP database names for them please.... i'm such a novice, i've no clue as to what they're called ...thanks x

http://fitbie.msn.com/workout/15-minute-workout-stand-flat-abs/exercise/1

Looks like a side-bend
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    If I can't find something I give it a name that makes sense to me.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    if you rested in between, I guess log it as strength training, if you ran straight through and your heart rate remained elevated, as circuit training.

^^^ This exactly.
    You could also create your own exercise, call it something like "ab workout" and use the numbers that mfp gives you for either strength training or circuit training.
  • motown_groove
    motown_groove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies .. definitely no rest inbetween so will log it as cardio :O)

Edit: will log it as circuit training.