hello, I need some motivation!

Options
Hey, so I have had this app for a while and did lose a few pounds but unfortunately put them back on, I need some help and motivation from friends to get me back on the right track and share tips and advice with!

Replies

• mrstemple1287
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Auddie and I am starting to use this also and I need some motivation too! How much do you need to lose?
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    Hello, my name is Monica. Feel free to add me if you would like. MFP is awesome, but you have to have a lifestyle eating change. What types of food are you eating? 500 calries of fresh veggies and 500 callories of icecream make a differnce in weight loss even though they both are 500 calories. I would love to help you out feel free to inbox me anytime :)
  • lsdx
    lsdx Posts: 2
    Options
    I need to lose 35 pounds to get to my goal weight but I have no willpower at all, I stopped using the app for a while but I'm determined to start again.
    My meals themselves arent too bad, I just have quite large portions and then eat lots of chocolate.

I love grilled chicken, soup, vegetables, but snacking on chocolate is my downfall!!
  • blinkiii
    blinkiii Posts: 90
    Options
    Well anyone is free to add me (: I'd be happy to help motivate you!
    I am looking to lose around 30ish pounds as well! I'm almost half-way there! I'd love to help you too! :D
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    MMMM yes chocolate is good but remember everything in moderation, have you looked for the lowcal snack sized brownies/cookies etc? these would be better, and i know jello makes sugarfree choco pudding and almost everything I have seen these days does have a low cal and/or sugarfree counterpart, so ya try aiming for tthose with less calories, and it should help!!!
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have been a member since January (i only just figured that out this morning). Last night i joined a new group on MFP called September to December challenge, it looks fantastic I think it is just what I need to motivate myself.
    Yesterday was my 47th birthday and I'm still over weight! Every birthday I say this year I will lose weight ha!
    Last night I also filled in my profile details as I have avoided doing this since joining MFP, I suppose I wasn't fully committing myself, but not anymore. Next birthday I will be fit, thin, and healthy.
    I'm thinking about adding b4 and after photos mmmmmmmmm
    Good luck to all of us!
  • sassi5
    sassi5 Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Fat2FitProject
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 30+ pounds. I have lost over 50 pounds before but then I quit and now I want to start up again but I always seem so unmotivated. I hope this community will help me shed my last 30 pounds or more!
  • accutron
    accutron Posts: 10
    Options
    I had no will power either but I told myself enough, I am doing something. I bought a excercise bike & almost keeled over after 15 min. I told myself this will not beat me, do it again. The next 15 min. was easier. Now I pushed it to 30 min. after 1 week & am feeling results. Not on a scale, but in energy. I was getting out of work & hitting the couch to watch tv. Now I hit the bike & still watch tv.
  • picklegm29
    Options
    I am also back here trying to get some weight off. I need to lose 50lbs. I stood on the scale today in disbelief... ugh.