3wks and my weight keep going up n down 2lbs

Options
my calories goal is 1.670 and im under that every day i dont do much cardio because my legs are too weak do to my disability......so i do 5mins on the bike at the gym and i lift weights for 2hrs...i did just add legs into my routins as of yesterday hopefully that will help...im 3wks in so im new shouldnt i be losing water weight?

Replies

• johnnyg211
    Options
    bump
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You have to do more cardio, somehow.
    They have one machine at my gym that looks like bike pedals on a table, and people who cant use their legs turn the pedals with their hands.
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    o ok i seen those...i didnt know why ppl used em..i kinda thought to warm up ur arms or something....thx
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    do u know what it is called so i can add it to my dairy
  • malabaugh
    malabaugh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have been losing and gaining the same 2lbs for 6 weeks. It's super frustrating! Just keep at it.
  • hartcandi
    Options
    If you are lifting for 2 hrs try incorporating a cardio session while lifting. Meaning opt for low weight and higher reps and reduce the resting period between sets. The goal is the quickly get ur blood pressure up to your fat burning zone. Within 3 to 4 minutes you should began to drench sweat. Also make sure u are getting the correct balance between ur macronutrients.
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    it sure the hell is....you keep at it too