Hello from WV

Options
My name is Krystal, I'm 37 and I'm from Charleston, West Virginia. I'm a busy, single, professional mom of a 13 year old. I have tried diet after diet, but have not had much success. I've been watching my weight for about two years now. I've lost about 15 pounds to date which is not good for that length of time. I recently purchased an iphone and myfitnesspal was actually an application on there. I have been using for the past 3 days. The food diary and search engine has made it really convenient for me to track my calories and journal what I have been eating. I decided today to visit this website and the community forum. I hope to lose 75 pounds but need all the support i can get. Thanks.

Replies

• katiep79
    Options
    Hi Krystal,

I am so excited to hear that the MYFITNESSPAL app is on the IPHONE......I am just down I 64 from you in Huntington! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • katiep79
    Options
    BTW.....This is the best program to use!
  • krystaltolliver
    krystaltolliver Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katie, I'm really like it! Good luck to you as well.
  • jdl1223
    jdl1223 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi....im from wv too, a lil town called nitro
  • katiep79
    Options
    We are all very close! Small world!
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    Hey guys! Im from that area as well. A very small town called Williamson. I dont live there anymore but its always fun to meet people from there or that even know where it is! Good luck with everything!! =)
  • katiep79
    Options
    Good luck to you too! I know exactly where Williamson is...we get patients at the hospital from there often! Have a good week!
  • camdenhuffman
    Options
    I use this program often as well and it helped me when I ended up losing about 45 lbs with exercise. I love it and still use it today - with my iphone app. Also want to shout out to Katie - Hope the house is coming along well ;) Tell the hubby I said Hey!!