Trawling for Nike Fuel Band Friends

Options
So, just got my Nike Fuel Band last night. Of all my Facebook friends, only four have Nike+ accounts. Four. Guess I need different friends. So, if you're a Nike Fuel Band user, and you want to add someone whose activity levels you can easily beat each week and feel good about yourself, I'm your guy. My username on NikePlus is WillieEverlearn; send me an invite.

(I hope my profile can be found; I'm having some "technical issues" with the NikePlus website. So, if you try to find me on NikePlus and my name doesn't pop up, reply to this thread and I'll send you an invite once the fine folks at Nike have helped fix my issues.)

Replies

• WillieEverlearn
    WillieEverlearn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Okay, so Nike support was utterly unhelpful with my technical issues--tried telling me I was having problems connecting because I was behind a firewall or other security on my work computer. I told them I was having the same issues on my home computer, and they offered that it was probably because of antivirus or something else from my ISP. I thanked them politely, hung up, created a whole new account and email address, and what do you know? Everything works.

So my Nike+ username is actually: Everlearn.

Hoping this somewhat rough start is overcome by my admiration for the product's design and function.
  • fouxdafafa
    Options
    just requested you, my account is edeng
  • ballzup
    Options
    Just sent a request, mine is ballzup
  • RheLon
    RheLon Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi if you're still looking mine is RheLon

Thanks