My husband is not so happy....

Options
13»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Too bad men don't get bigger all over when they gain weight.

We may not get bigger, but my wife sure likes that I'm a lot smaller everywhere else now! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

AND...we do want "play in the sheets" a lot more often, too! :wink:

There IS that! Touche:laugh:
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    losing weight and smaller chest = ability to wear sexy backless dress at next cocktail party. there are all sorts of plusses to ofset the minus. besides if it's about living up to wedding night promises I bet you could show him a whole LIST!
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    I tell my husband he can have a fatty or a flatty.

Great line!!

I went from breastfeeding and big (busting out of my D bras) to saggy and small - maybe a B. My husband would love for me to have a boob job but I'm skeptical. How weird is that - usually its the other way around. After another 30 pounds we'll have 'the discussion".
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am happy to say that my husband WAS joking when he said that! sorry if I made him come across as a selfish, shallow person but he does support whatever I do and is truly a wonderful person! :love:

Since that day he has made plenty of other comments telling my how good I'm looking....even if he is a teensy bit sad to see my boobs and booty get smaller. :laugh:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    When I was at my heaviest, my hubby was always wanting to touch my chest. Now that I'm smaller, his hands go to my booty. I'm always catching him looking at me when I bend over. He thinks I look good now so I don't really care that my chest is slightly smaller.
  • DanneLynne
    DanneLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    CMriverside & Ann you ladies are hilarious!!! As for the topic, I have always been flat chested....only thing good about all the weight was it gave me boobs....now I am going back to being flat chested again....this sucks!
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Too bad men don't get bigger all over when they gain weight.

Apparently its actually the opposite ... if they lose weight the area around the base is not covered in fat so its actually bigger when they slim!!!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Just let him know that slimmer women can be more flexible. I don't think he'll mind so much. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!