How to get workout in with school and work?

Options
I go to school every day from 11:45-3:12, then 3 days a week I babysit after school until 7. I often do my homework in the morning because i'm just so exausted when I get home at night. Any tips/ideas on how to get a workout in around those time? Or short workouts that do alot? *I have asthma so I am unable to do too intense of exercises.

Replies

• BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Day Shred is 25 minutes long, it doesn't get suuuper intense [if you feel like you can breathe def stop, obviously. But I think you can handle it...It can be found online for free]...Jillian Michaels also has some "Mini Workouts" on Hulu [they're free too] They will give you a workout, But they aren't super intense at the time [Seriously I waddled for like 3 days AFTER her "mini" leg workout, OMG]
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well i work, go to school, and have a 4 year old and i must say it is extremely hard to exercise! you could try walking after you get done babysitting or get some exercise videos and do those at night... just a suggestion since i dont really know what you like to do
  • meganbollheimer
    Options
    THANKYOU. haha, sooo doing this.
  • rjcg8
    rjcg8 Posts: 6
    Options
    Same here, school and babysitting. Only my babysitting job never ends. I take care of my autistic sister while my parents work, and she's a handful. When she doesn't feel well (which is all the time lately) she wants you to be right next to her so she can touch your hair whenever she wants. Add hours of homework every night and it's hard. But I've been doing the workouts on the YouTube videos from the tone it up girls. Search for LivestrongWoman on YouTube and they have workouts for everyone from beginners to those highly advanced yoga people than can stand on their hands with their knees on their arms.

Hope this helps! :happy: