Calorie help

Options
2»

Replies

• mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My guess is at 5.2 (my height) you wouldnt want to be any lower than what you are now - 53.5kg. Your still a growing girl till at least till your 21 years.
    Sorry a mothers thoughts, thats all, My daughter same height as you and me is 55kg and looks awsome, toned with just enough covering.
    Sorry not to be much help to you coz at 110 - 49.89kg is very low :-(
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    You only have 8 lbs to lose to your goal weight so you shouldn't pursue a large deficit (anything over 25% below 2000).

The lower body fat percentage you are at the the beginning, the less true fat you will burn per month. Although the potential true fat loss for guys of near average weight is 4 lbs per month, I realistically can only lose about 2 lbs of actual fat when trying to get to 6% from 8% body fat. As a girl with your stats, you can expect no more than 2 lbs per month of true fat loss which will go down the leaner you get.

Take your TDEE of 2000 and subtract 25%, or 500 calories of a total deficit. You can establish a deficit by eating less than TDEE, upping exercise calories or a combination of both (which is what is recommended). A 500 calorie deficit a day will lead to a hypothetical 1 lb of body weight reduction per week. For example, you can eat a total of 1700 calories from food (a 300 deficit from eating less) and exercise a total of 200 calories (both weight training and cardio) to generate the 500 calorie deficit.
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You only have 8 lbs to lose to your goal weight so you shouldn't pursue a large deficit (anything over 25% below 2000).

The lower body fat percentage you are at the the beginning, the less true fat you will burn per month. Although the potential true fat loss for guys of near average weight is 4 lbs per month, I realistically can only lose about 2 lbs of actual fat when trying to get to 6% from 8% body fat. As a girl with your stats, you can expect no more than 2 lbs per month of true fat loss which will go down the leaner you get.

Take your TDEE of 2000 and subtract 25%, or 500 calories of a total deficit. You can establish a deficit by eating less than TDEE, upping exercise calories or a combination of both (which is what is recommended). A 500 calorie deficit a day will lead to a hypothetical 1 lb of body weight reduction per week. For example, you can eat a total of 1700 calories from food (a 300 deficit from eating less) and exercise a total of 200 calories (both weight training and cardio) to generate the 500 calorie deficit.

Thank you!! That is great advice :)
  • SEishen
    SEishen Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Thank you!! That is great advice :)
    I agree! I'm pretty much in the same place you are, trying to get to 110. I definitely have thigh and belly fat that needs to go. My kicker is that I'm more than 20 years older than you. That hasn't made a difference. With clean eating and exercise, the pounds have just shed.

Re: veggies: Juicing is your answer. Watch "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on Netflix or at their Web site. It's made a huge difference for me!
  • mad4beinhere
    Options
    Never thought of our Aussie mate on juicing. Inlaws have that DVD so might go and get it off them.
  • SEishen
    SEishen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Never thought of our Aussie mate on juicing. Inlaws have that DVD so might go and get it off them.
    You can watch it on Netflix or on the Fat, Sick ... Web site.
  • mad4beinhere
    Options
    Because I'm om Australai Netflix dosent work and there is only the trailer on the website. grrr
    :cry: