help with inner thighs

Options
My biggest problem is my inner thighs they are wat some call thunder thighs lol no matter wat i do my inner thighs dont get any smaller.... i was wondering if anyone with that problem that has had success is willing to share their pictures...

Replies

• Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Thats probabaly just your natural shape. Beyonce has strong thighs- learn to love them! :)
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lunges & squats Hun! I'm back on here to lose all the baby weight I gained with my 3wk old, but before that I lost 25kgs & squats and lunges did the job for my inner thighs!
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have the same problem. And I hate when it's really hot weather because I can't wear a skirt because my thighs rub together and chafe and it really hurts :(

Thanks to kiannlouise for the lunges tip - I'm def going to try that :bigsmile:
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Im putting extra work into my inner thighs from the start, ive bought one of those leg magic gadgets for 10euro from a yard sale/
    car boot... Will keep you updated on my progress but so far I think its working well my inner thighs are sore anyway lol
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    To be honest, there is nothing you can do to make the fat go from where you want it to go. Our bodies are fickle things and the fat will go from where it wants and some of us are just genetically predisposed to having our fat be stubborn in the thigh/butt area. The only thing you can do is to continue losing body fat all round. Your thighs will eventually get smaller.

ETA: I would suggest also incorporating resistance training of you do not already so that your thighs are nice and firm when the weight does come off. Squats are fantastic for this.
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lunges, Squats and a lot of cycling spin classes have helped me.

When you squat, sit against a wall, feet hip width apart and turn your feet out, this works your inner thighs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!