hope u can welcome me to this family

Options
Hi

Well im new to all of this, i usually try and do all things alone, but it seems like this community has helped many people in more than 1 way, so im gonna give it a shot.... My name is Marcaille, im sporty, fun, very outgoing and i love meeting new people, i enjoy dancing singing and any sport u can think of...

As i progressed through school, i was the fit, well-built sport captain... always 1st to take my shirt off and always glowing with confidence... i literally participated at a competitive level in any and every sport. but then life had its own plans for me...

After school was forced to shift my focus from being a sporty guy, to being an independent guy... So my focus was then on paying rent and buying food etc etc... working 13-16 hours shifts , leaving me no time to take care of myself anymore...

in the passed 2years i have gained 25kg's... it has to go!!!
My dream is to play rugby at pro level and maybe 1 day for my country(springbucks) and my training starts today, 28 August 2012!!! i want to lose 15kg's and then start building lean muscle at gym once i achieve that!

Motivation, inspirational messages are all welcome, i am very open minded so please, if ever you would like to help me in any way... i would sincerely appreciate it...
much love peeps!!!

Replies