Another NSV - maybe?

Options
danwood2
danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
Completing my food diary last night and the "If every day was like today - you will be" weight came up with my goal weight in 5 weeks - 195. It might not be anything, but was interesting to see that number pop up and gave me a :smile: and happy dance proceeded.

Another NSV - none of my clothes, work clothes nor personal clothes, are fitting now... they are all too big. That is always a good feeling, but I am still trying to hold off shopping until I hit the goal weight!!

:drinker: Cheers!

Replies

• Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Very exciting!!
    Kudos to you for not buying new clothes until goal weight... I am a clothes *kitten* and keep buying new clothes even though I am very far from goal weight.
    Pockets empty but closet is fatter :happy:
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • danwood2
    Options
    Very exciting!!
    Kudos to you for not buying new clothes until goal weight... I am a clothes *kitten* and keep buying new clothes even though I am very far from goal weight.
    Pockets empty but closet is fatter :happy:
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thanks!! :smile:
    Yeah, I would love to go shopping but I did have a few older clothes that I couldn't wear because I was way too big for them. Now they are getting baggy. It is a wonderful feeling... but I will have to go into full replacement mode soon.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling to see that number and know that the clothes in the closet are too big. Congrats!
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    I love it!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]13107194.png[/url]

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    Wow, can't wait to see that!! Bring on the next 5 weeks and that shopping trip - enjoy your well deserved success :-D
  • to give you a boost ere - 5 weeks ago it came up with it for me and the 5 week mark was the week of my birthday which was on sat just gone, weigh day for me is Mondays, anyway, i had a sneak weigh peek on my birthday and it was right for me (260 i weighed 5 weeks ago and the 5 week target was 253 and i hit it bang on)
  • clgnemesis
    clgnemesis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! Im starting to have some issues with loose pants. heh :happy:
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Those are both NSVs for sure! Your now too big clothes are proof of what you have accomplished and the 'you will be....' means you're doing things right together to your goal! 195 look out!
  • danwood2
    Options
    to give you a boost ere - 5 weeks ago it came up with it for me and the 5 week mark was the week of my birthday which was on sat just gone, weigh day for me is Mondays, anyway, i had a sneak weigh peek on my birthday and it was right for me (260 i weighed 5 weeks ago and the 5 week target was 253 and i hit it bang on)

That is awesome and happy belated birthday. We will see if I hit the mark in 5 weeks or not. Got to keep at it though!
  • danwood2
    Options
    Nice Job! Im starting to have some issues with loose pants. heh :happy:

I definitely feel you on that one. I had to dust off the ones that haven't fit in 3 years... HAHA
  • Lsufan22
    Lsufan22 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thats awesome man! I am starting to have to put new holes in my belt lol.

That picture makes my day, everytime i see it pop up on the web :drinker:
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    thats a great NSV ... you will need to keep every day the same now to prove it right :P

I can love that wee number at times :) .... cant wait till my goal weight shows up on it :D

Im same as you with the clothes, none of my clothes fit me, thats what belts are for right ;) cant wait till Im at goal and I can go buy some new one that fit :D:D
  • to give you a boost ere - 5 weeks ago it came up with it for me and the 5 week mark was the week of my birthday which was on sat just gone, weigh day for me is Mondays, anyway, i had a sneak weigh peek on my birthday and it was right for me (260 i weighed 5 weeks ago and the 5 week target was 253 and i hit it bang on)

That is awesome and happy belated birthday. We will see if I hit the mark in 5 weeks or not. Got to keep at it though!

Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!