1 Year with MFP, 6 stones lost!

Options
catbrand
catbrand Posts: 227 Member
collage_edited-1-1.jpg

Tomorrow marks my 1 year anniversary with MFP so here's my progress so far! I started at 245lbs (17st 7) and I'm now 158 (11st 4) So that's 87lbs down!

I'm so happy with what I've achieved and couldn't have done it without the support of my amazing MFP friends, so thanks again guys! I'm hoping to lose another 18lbs to get to 140 because although the pic doesn't show it, I still have a bit of a belly to tackle, which I'm doing with kettlebells and kickboxing!

Thanks MFP lol!

Replies

• VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    This pic comes up very big, I can see you in your profile pic though. You look great, fantastic job! You can be very proud of yourself.
  • catbrand
    Options
    lol, I'm trying to resize it, but it's not happening!!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You've been a huge inspiration for me Cat over the many months! You have done amazing work and should rightfully be very proud of yourself!!! :drinker:

P.S. Please don't leave MFP once you get to your ideal weight though....haha! :laugh:
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow well done hun, you really look great!!!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You've done amazingly well and look fab!
  • catbrand
    Options
    You've been a huge inspiration for me Cat over the many months! You have done amazing work and should rightfully be very proud of yourself!!! :drinker:

P.S. Please don't leave MFP once you get to your ideal weight though....haha! :laugh:

Thanks Sassy!! Haha!! I'm not going anywhere!! I love it here!! :)
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! Such a HUGE transformation!
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey well done!!! You should be so pleased with yourself :D What is your height? Oh and let us know how the kettlebells go with toning, im considering starting them so i don't have too much loose skin.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump
  • catbrand
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm 5'7''

I'm just re-uploading the pic to photobucket, because despite resizing it in photobucket, it refuses to change on here lol!
  • RaynahTh
    RaynahTh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I'd never have thought you were the same person - no wonder you're proud. I now weight roughly your starting weight having been following MFP for a month. If I can look as good as you do in another 12 months I will be jumping for joy!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done you.....
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    woow amazing results!! well done you.. great work.. xx
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! What an amazing change. Thanks for posting.
  • catbrand
    Options
    Seriously? I've just photshopped the pic to half it's original size, reuploaded it to photobucket and edited my post and... it's still the same size lol!!! I give up!!

As everyone has noticed, yes it's the same pic as my profile pic so it's easy enough to find lol.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!!

The kettlebells are going great so far, have been doing them on and off for a while, I find them much more fun than weights as I get a cardio burn in there too, I recommend them to everyone who wants to give strength training a go but is a bit wary of weights or just cant afford to get to the gym :)
  • jsilky
    jsilky Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Do you do a kettle bell dvd? I know they have the Kettle works set not sure how much that is.
    I took a class a while ago but can't go during the week because of work hours. I loved it too!! :heart: :smile:

GREAT JOB BTW!!!
  • catbrand
    Options
    I started off with Kettlercise just for women, which is good, but I got bored just doing the same thing over and over again so I bought kettlebells for dummies which has a few workouts in it. I use an interval timer on my phone and sometimes just make up workouts as I go along!
  • bazbun
    bazbun Posts: 11
    Options
    Bloody amazing, well done! You look fantastic!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!