Drop 1 Dress or Waist size- September Challenge

Options

Replies

• rawbird
    rawbird Posts: 4
    Options
    Is it too late to join ?? I am fairly new to this and have yet to get in on a challenge. No gym membership. Still in physical therapy after ankle surgery, but itching to move forward. How do we check in/measure ??
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!
  • justice4lefty
    Options
    i'm in!!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if you are still taking people. I workout at the gym,, mainly the pool, and then lift weights at home.
  • all4laughs2
    all4laughs2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the challenge!!!
  • pont01
    pont01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a go. I go on holiday 29th September so would love to take part x
  • emmi_21
    emmi_21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love this! just the little bit of extra motivation I need to get to my dream size, I have a gym membership and sometimes workout at home. Half marathon planned on Sept 16th so that will help im sure! :happy:
  • traceyfordy
    traceyfordy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I amm totally up for it, if there is room lol. I am going to the gym 2-3 times a week and have lost 3lb but more importantly lost 9cm from waist and hips. Our local gym runs a slimming club but that finishes in early september, so this would be ideal
  • shachi12345
    Options
    Count me in!
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes! count me in, I need to tighten the waist a little now :)

I have gym membership but am working out at home a lot at the moment.
  • kellykaz79
    kellykaz79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want in, if there's room for one more! I'm in a weddign on 29 Sept, and I'd love to be a dress size smaller by then! (Even if it means my bridesmaids dress is a bit big on me!)
  • Kate_D_68
    Kate_D_68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm almost afraid to - usually when I join a challenge like this it stunts my progress :(. Also, in theory I'm trying to make slow, sustainable changes. However, I'd really like to change my body composition sooner than later, so I'd like to join, too. Another one wondering how we measure the changes?
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am excited about the response and will expand the group to 30 people.

Our group will have mini challenges, food tips, and plenty of support to help everyone reach their goals.
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A challenge like this might be just what I need to up my motivation (and stop cheating so much lol) Count me in :)
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    count me in - been on hols for most of August and even though I have lost 4lb during this time I haven't really had an excerise structure. Would look to do this and get back to being focused. Starting tonight with an hour Zumba class
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have never been in any group, but I'd love to join this one.:) I love challenges.:)
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Count me in please! I just joined a local gym, and am ready to get my act together.
  • ree1170
    ree1170 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in - I will lose 1 dress size in September!!!!
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for this! I hit the gym (Anytime Fitness) 3x/week for lifting and cardio. Starting this weekend, the next 7 weekends have me working a Renaissance Festival, and I plan to wear my fitbit to track steps/hills/etc. That leaves Tues/Thurs as rest days, but I'm still up for some easy cardio or similar those days. Thanks for organizing this!
  • sherise1214
    sherise1214 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am in, I now can get into some blouses that i couldn' t button since i have joined. Would like to ramp up the exercise in September and one dress size is doable with toning.