Replies

• rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I hope I am not too late.... Count me in.
  • emily10000
    emily10000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please can I join too?? I think you might have found more than 10 committed people!

I'm currently a size 12/14 UK dress size and I'll be taking my measurements on Saturday.

I've been signed up to MFP for ages but only just committed properly in the last 4 weeks and I want to get more involved in the community side as well as these challenges to help with my motivation!
  • mimigyal
    mimigyal Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in if there's any more space, lol
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    me!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. This group continues to grow so I will keep it open until we reach 50 people.

Make sure to take a before pic to measure your progress.

Also measure your current dress or waist size today.

Herb
  • miko727
    miko727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Count me in.
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! :smile:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for being part of this challenge.
  • NoMoreExcuses1971
    NoMoreExcuses1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Herb!
    I'd also like to join! If you have room, count me in!!!!! Will there be challenges?
    Rhonda
  • RSanghera
    Options
    I would like to give it a try - I am hoping to lose that much within this month in time for my Sister's wedding.
  • mcdowellb
    mcdowellb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if possible. Very committed! Currently an 8-10 but would like to be a solid 8 and lose a few more inches before my holiday on 29th September!
  • Sayoh
    Sayoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Pls count me in! I am currently a UK 12 and its getting snug so i wanna get down to a 10.
    Hope there is still room

Oh and i work out at home, 30 DS at d moment
  • rebeccakes
    rebeccakes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too!! I am currently a 14/16 would love to be a 12/14 by the end of September!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I've never done a challenge before!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    I"m in if there's still space! I'm currently a size 8 but tight in the waist (my problem area) I would love to comfortably wear a size 8!

I'm currently lifting weights 2 - 3 times a week (New Rules of Lifting series), Jogging (C10K week 7!!) and biking as a warm up!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'd love to give this a try. I'm currently an 18 in my jeans and would love to be a 16 by the end of next month. I don't have a gym membership but that's because all the fitness centers on post are FREE!!! Woo hoo! I go jogging at least 3 times a week for around 40-45 minutes each time. I'm trying to add in an extra day a week so I can work on increasing my endurance and speed. My friend also wants she and I to do 30DS in September so I know that should help with my overall shape as well. :)
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • anasuyaiyer
    Options
    Count me in!
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If you've room for 1 more, I would like to join.
    I just bought a pair of size 14 jeans - $8 at one of the local consignment stores!!!

I have a gym membership. I weight train 3/week and fill in the rest with cardio: step class (3x); step/weight/core mix (2x); yoga/pilates (1x); swim laps (3x) . . . my dog also gets twice a day walks and if the weather holds 3 miles+ on the weekends

My current goal is to be able to do 1 pull up by Christmas.