Drop 1 Dress or Waist size- September Challenge

Options

Replies

• steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just added weight training to my routine so I think this is good!
  • xolikh
    xolikh Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in... This challenge is what i need
  • Les9800
    Les9800 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have a gym membership and can also work out from home. Thanks Herb!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I think I may like to try this as well, except I never wear dresses so I'd like to drop a pants size. My current jeans are already loosening up around the legs and waist so it's possible! No gym membership but there is a small exercise room at my apartment complex with a treadmill, bike, weight set and stairmaster. I'm currently at a 30W, so I hope to be able to fit in my size 28W jeans by the end of September!
  • attykflynn
    Options
    Count me in too!!

I have a gym membership and also work out from home.
  • JeannetteAlexander
    Options
    I want to participate in the challenge.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I will open the group to 100 but I really could use some help from 2 people to keep everyone on track.

Any volunteers?

Herb
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking for 10 committed people ready to take their fitness to the next level. The goal is simple, lose 1 dress or waist size by September 30. The challenge starts on September 1.

10? There are like 5000 wanting to join :noway: Does that mean there is no room? :grumble: :laugh:
    Gym membership - Yes
    Work out from home - Yes (on day 3 of 30DS)
    Dress/pants size - 16
  • CaraJoy18
    CaraJoy18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I just started tracking my food intake. I gained 8lbs on my honeymoon and my pants are all too tight, so I want to fix that! I'm working out with a trainer 1x a week, going to the gym on my own another 3xs a week (that's my goal, anyway) - focused on lifting (Olympic and Standard). I also get in a 30min walk 3xs a week due to my commute into work. My main problem is that I eat too much!!!
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me,me,me,me Please. i Have unopened JM dvd pack and a elliptical trainer which i have used.!!!!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    100 people I hope there is still room. I have arthritis bad in my knees and only work out at home, but would like to give this a shot.
    count me in.
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will open the group to 100 but I really could use some help from 2 people to keep everyone on track.

Any volunteers?

Herb

What sort of help are you looking for? I am fantastic at cheering people on and supporting them emotionally... databases and spreadsheets make me run (away!).
  • ellieptical
    ellieptical Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try this too. I have M.E. so I'm not always able to exercise a lot but I have the Wii Fit at home, and Zumba. Would very much like to try and get into my size 14s again.
  • JudyNader
    JudyNader Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want in. I'll use my waist measurement as my goal. I'm thinking one inch minimum. Thoughts please. Is it realistic to up that and set my goal to lose 2 inches in one month? I'm talking at my belly button, not up higher where I'm thinner (closer to my ribs). I've got a lot more extra fluff around my belly button.
  • Marathon2014
    Marathon2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in :happy:

I have gym membership and work out from home.
    Dress size 16.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Yes. We start Sept 1. I will form a group tonight and contact everyone. I am so excited about our group.

How many people have gym membership?

How many people exercise from home?

Herb

I workout at home with dvds, bike, walking, calisthenics and daily challenges. waist size 37 inches loosely .....
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I think I can handle this challenge. :)

I have a gym membership that I try to use often and I also do 30DS from home but just started that!

Game On!!

edited: Dress size 16
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I don't have a gym membership but I take Zumba (toning) twice a week, Spin once a week at my local Rec and I do a boot camp Saturday mornings. I will be increasing my workouts to 4 days a week at the Rec and still attending my boot camp.

Thanks for this challenge!!!!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    It looks like you've got more than 10, but I would love to try this, too. I need something to get me back into the swing of things, and this could be a very good motivator.
    I am running 2-3 miles at least 3 times per week and am wanting to start my p90x now that we have gotten moved in to our new house. And, I am running a 5k at the end of september and another at the end of october...