Insanity Results! (Pics Included)

Options
hockeyfan87
hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
So, when I first started with Insanity, everyone told me to make sure to add my final pictures. Well, I'm finished Insanity as of today and I am here to post some result pictures. I never thought I'd be able to get through it to be honest. It was so hard and I guess my size defiantly didn't help but I was determined to finish! I lost a total of 14lbs in two months of Insanity. I really wish I measured before I started because I'm sure I lost a nice few inches as well. Anyways, here's a picture from before I started Insanity, and one that is current after I finished :) Hopefully I can figure how to upload these right ;p

Before_Insanity.jpg

And now the final result:

Final_Result.jpg

Replies

• todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    congrats looking good
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Your amazing! Great job!
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thank you both :)
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Awesome work :)
  • ngottstein
    Options
    You are awwessoommme!!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job! What are you planning on doing next? I'm excited to see your continued progress if you are doing so great in just a couple months!
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    very inspiring !!!!
  • essohtee
    essohtee Posts: 34
    Options
    That is excellent!! Congratulations :)
  • brttnyhrrll
    Options
    awesome! i never seem to go past the second week! :/
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Great job!!! I give HUGE props to you for finishing such an intense program too! I just started recovery week (or that's what it's called, lol) tonight... almost halfway through and feel like I am dead after every workout - but you already completed it!!! Great!! Fantastic results with 14lbs gone too!!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Impressive results! Nice work!
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    I was thinking about doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred, not sure yet tho :p
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    And thank you everyone for your kind words :)
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can really see a tremendous difference in the profile pic especially. :flowerforyou:
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yay amazing! It's an accomplishment just getting through Insanity!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Bump so I can see these pics when I get home. I've been following you throught the last part of your Insanity journey and it's been inspiring!
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thankyou so much for sharing....I am heavy too and part of why I was skeptical about whether I should start...but i have and on week 4 now and praying for the strength to push through and finish! Please tell me, how did you fare with the workouts (jumping etc)...were you able to do any of them without extra breaks etc? Because I can't yet and I wonder if I'll have as awesome "after" pics given that I am not really able to do the workouts as effectively as many others...thanks!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    SUPER JOB!!! I FINISH THIS WEEK!!!!! WOULD LOVE TO BE FRIENDS TOO!!! WHATCHA DOING NEXT??
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing next. Might try the 30 Day Shred. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Dana2282
    Dana2282 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can definitely notice a difference. Kudos to you =) i have heard how hard Insanity is. Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!